Which branch is superior - The Air Force or The Navy?

yes, Woo did Face Off

many people think it's good, I used too, so did comedian Patrice O'Neil until he went on Opie and Anthony and Jim Norton explained just how horrible that movie actually is

I can't unhear that bit now, and I think of it every time that movie comes up. I'd link it, but YT is banned from govy computers
i know what you’re talking about. The wife found out he was a fraud when he touched her face in a certain way lol; the creepy 5 fingers to the face swiping down move.

SEALS are fucking awesome and the definition of ALPHA.

But fighter jets...........yea I gotta go with fighter jets.

I wonder where this rivalry comes from. In peace and wartime, do the various forces ever really occupy the same place at the same time? Do they have mixers and sadie hawkins dances?

Side note: I'm in southern california and my exposure to marines is 100% mexican/hispanic. One guy had three fingers cause a 50 cal jambed and blew out the side of the gun. Why are the marines so hispanic? Do they have ricas paletas at recruiting stations?

Put men in groups that do badass shit, and rivalries will follow both internally within the group, and between groups. It's a good form of competition, because each group wants to be the most badass, so they end up pushing each other to an extreme degree, which improves everybody's capability.

As far as the Commander-in-Chief's Trophy for NCAA football, AF>Navy, 20-15.

I'm in a Joint Navy Marine Command , the Navy likes to remind us that when we don't agree with them. I hate the Navy's leadership structure. They don't teach their junior enlisted how to be leaders. In the Navy only E-7s and above are considered leaders anyone below that is looked down upon. In the Marine Corps PFCs and LCPLs are thought to always look for leadership roles , be prepared for next man up, it's not perfect but they are exposed to billets at every level so that when the get promoted leadership roles aren't daunting.
Man I wish I was you. And nice Heavy Arms AV you a fan of Maxwell.

Man I wish I was you. And nice Heavy Arms AV you a fan of Maxwell.
Honestly I actually liked Wu Fei more as a Pilot Bit I liked Heavyarms More , I think Troa Barton was his Pilot. Man that was my favorite show back in the day.

Honestly I actually liked Wu Fei more as a Pilot Bit I liked Heavyarms More , I think Troa Barton was his Pilot. Man that was my favorite show back in the day.
Sorry about getting the pilot wrong. My father was in the Navy and one thing I loved about it was that he we watched Pride FC when my mom was asleep and we watched a lot of anime.

I used to go to Spengdahlem or Rammstein and marvel at their non Army stuff

Ive never hated on the USN/AF, i was openly jealous tho

I'm retired USAF and I'm going all in on the Air Force.

Air Force's one person to a bed > Navy's "Warm Bunk" method.

Funk a warm bunk.

I'm biased on this, but Air Force for a number of reasons.
1) Quality of life is way better (although Navy does get a lot of the coastal bases which seem to be beautiful)
2) the ladies are way better looking
3) Air Force has gotten all the good kills as of late, let's be honest.
4) The Air Force is ran more like a corporation than a branch of the military, meaning they set their people up for the outside world a little better than most branches.
5) Would you rather be called an "Airman" or a "Seamen?" A "Major General" or a "Rear Admiral?"

Navy??? Well they do have the SEALs, so that's pretty dope.

"Yeah, I'm a seaman..."
"Umm..." *clam shuts* "Hang on a girlfriend is calling me..."

The navy has impressed me way more than the airforce. They also have the marines. The seals are great, but they are such a small part of the navy, and people don't realize. The movies and TV make them seem so big when the us navy is huge.

One unique facet of the Navy is the sheer number of filipinos, ive read its as high as 11%, clearly it goes back to the Spanish American war and our immigration quotas with them.

Go to any Navy or Marine commissary and tell me whom works there haha, its a peculiar immigration/settling pattern (why do Hawaii, SD, and SFC contain most of the nations Phillipine population....they have/had large Navy presence)

One unique facet of the Navy is the sheer number of filipinos, ive read its as high as 11%, clearly it goes back to the Spanish American war and our immigration quotas with them.

Go to any Navy or Marine commissary and tell me whom works there haha, its a peculiar immigration/settling pattern (why do Hawaii, SD, and SFC contain most of the nations Phillipine population....they have/had large Navy presence)

There were a ton of filipinos in the AF when I was in, too

Back