Where does Wanderlei rank at 205?

Dunno. Personally think he's a legendary middle weight I think that was also prides middle weight limit, or maybe 200. Regardless he's a legendary middle weight im not sure the actual weight makes a difference in his case..

That sounds really weird but I'm fucking right dammit

1.Jon Jones
2.Frank Shamrock
3.Tito Ortiz
4.Chuck Liddell
5.Daniel Cormier
6.Wanderlei Silva

He had a great career and is one of my favorites to watch but never had a great UFC career. I mostly go by defenses and who beat who but its a math equation i never quiet can totally figure out.
I don't agree with the list because as you say he was never a great middle weight at the ufc weight of 185 today. He was a pride middle weight and they fought nearer 205 which is why this is so confusing.

I'm with you for the most part but I think the difference in actual weights is maybe the missing link here.

Regardless he is legendary.

2003 W. Silva swarms Jon Jones and kills him.

He gets eye poked 4 times in the first round, and Jones takes a decision where, despite being blind, Silva batters him the entire fight.

Jon will get points for -something- to give him the decision though, just like against Gus.

I don't agree with the list because as you say he was never a great middle weight at the ufc weight of 185 today. He was a pride middle weight and they fought nearer 205 which is why this is so confusing.

I'm with you for the most part but I think the difference in actual weights is maybe the missing link here.

Regardless he is legendary.
I would consider him a LHW having fought most around that weight i think, MMA History is all confusing, Frank was the MW Champion while fighting at 200 pounds weight class, WW used to be called Lightweight, its confusing but very interesting.

Wandy is top 5 for sure. In both overall and entertainment. He was a beast at one point. He beat rampage 2xanf he do 1x so those fights he lost late in his career do not reflect on his prime when he was so badass. Arona like he was in pride would also do same as he did to Wandy to bones. Shogun made Arona look bad and was def up their in top 5 w Wandy.

Just out of top 10. But he's got a very entertaining style - rape choke ko of Jardine was awesome.

it is so hard to say because based on style wanderlei should be above Hendo and they both got owned by Vitor. so weird

prime Vitor is above hendo and shogun but manage to have that 1 decision loss at a shit point his career to chuck. chuck beat wanderlei when both out of prime. Rampage whooped hendo though
Hendo dominated Vitor in pride.

Top 10 but not top 5. Shogun and Liddell have him beat from that era's guard. I think I would put him at 7 or 8. Guys like Gus, Rumble, and Hendo definitely throw some curveballs into the rankings. Then again I guess even chuck could be a question mark based on where you thought his and Wands careers were at when they fought

Top 4

#1 is Jones

Shogun, Chuck, shogun and wand are 2-5. I really don't know what order to put them in. Wand will be 2-4, depends on opinion....you can have him either 2,3 or 4. I don't think there's anyway rampage can be ranked over wand or the other 2. Rampage a clear #5 for me

I think I would put him at third behind Jones and Shogun. Wand's run in Pride was more impressive than Chuck's UFC run and his two wins over Rampage put him over page.

Top 4

#1 is Jones

Shogun, Chuck, shogun and wand are 2-5. I really don't know what order to put them in. Wand will be 2-4, depends on opinion....you can have him either 2,3 or 4. I don't think there's anyway rampage can be ranked over wand or the other 2. Rampage a clear #5 for me

I think after Jones, there are six or seven names in the mix that could be ranked in various ways: Wand, Shogun, Chuck, Rampage, DC, Couture, Tito. I'd probably rank Wand in the upper half of those names.

I'd also just add that the results of their two fights provide a pretty good argument to rank Rampage over Chuck.

These responses are just asinine, he is one of the LHW goats and should be ranked no lower than fourth depending on your criteria, in my opinion I still don't think anyone has passed him at 205.

Behind JJ, DC, Shogun

Above rampage but I can't decide if I would put him above Chuck....probably yea

If you rank by who would win in a fight then it's:

1) Jones
2) DC
2.5) Anderson?
3) Rumble
4) Gus
5) Early UFC Rampage
6) Glover
7) Prime Shogun
8) Machida
9) Chuck
10) Hendo
11) Wanderlei

Something like that

If by legacy then:

Jones, Shogun, Chuck, Wanderlei, DC, Rampage, Tito, Machida, Hendo

Hendo's legacy is greater than all of those guys except Jones though but not at 205. Hendo's legacy is unique. It's divided among 3 different weight classes.

DC's hard to rank. He's accomplished so much but it's tough knowing that he's always been #2. I want to put him #2 after Jones but I don't know..

Jones
Shogun
Wand
Rampage
DC

Chuck is not top 5

Back