Where do you rank Jose Aldo in your person all-time greats list ?

Since i dont consider drug cheaters to be in the goat picture this is how my top 3 looks
1.GSP
2.Fedor
3.Jose Aldo
I think aldo is an underrated goat and one of the best evah , he will prove a lot of people wrong in stephens fight .

1.GSP
2.Silva
3.Jones
4.Aldo
5.DJ
6 .matt hughes
7.chuck liddell
8.fedor
9 cris cyborg
10 Dominic cruz

Bro, you are forgetting Conor at #1.. what’s the matter with you, Vincent? I thought we went over this?
I know it's the 4th and all but if you are going to booze go do it with friends and enjoy yourself out in the real world. Be safe too.

Honestly cant wait for the day MODS stop allowing fuckin stupid shit like this so the page can go back to normal like it used to be.

how does the goat get choked out by nate diaz and then win a crappy majority decision against him in a rematch?

ben henderson like 50-43'd nate diaz when nate got his only title shot. that fight was a total blowout. nate is a gatekeeper.

Have you seriously not noticed yet? Do I really have to tell you? Btw I already said Nate is a gatekeeper. Oh n say Conor n Bendo fought.. Conor easy KO. Bendo ruined Nate, but Conor would ruin Bendo. Styles...

y’all gotta smarten up n stop acting like Nate is no good. So what if he’s a gatekeeper? You know who else is a gatekeeper? Donald Cerrone. Chad Mendes. Frankie Edgar has become one and the list goes on. It’s endless. Gatekeeper doesn’t mean something bad. Tired of people acting as if fighters suck if theyve never held the belt.

#trolled

"Bigfoot was the GOAT HW for a little bit. Then next guy who beat Bigfoot became the GOAT HW. Not hard to figure that out."

View attachment 401365

Oh come on, it was a little funny!

1. Fedor
2. Jones*
3. GSP
4. Aldo
5. Silva*

this although I think you can swap Silva with Aldo. Either works in either slot I think.

my #6 is Big Nog though.

Can a goat lose to a journeyman in the middle of his prime?

I don't think so.

I do like Conor tho. But lets not get psychotic here.

Conor isn't the best of all time, but its not just because he lost to Nate.

GSP is undoubtedly one of the best fighters the sport has ever seen and during his rise, maybe at when a lot thought he was at his best, he lost to Serra. Obviously I think he got better after, safer, but a better fighter. Losses happen. Being undefeated has nothing to do with it because this is MMA. Everyone loses.

Max is simply a bad matchup for him and conor fight was too short and conor got in his head , he dominated frankie after usada

Conor/Aldo could’ve went 3 rounds, it still would’ve been a dominant performance from Conor because he’s a bad match for Aldo.

Aldo is lacking a few specific things with his defense that would cost him every time against Conor.

You’d think he would’ve known to keep that right hand up vs. Conor but apparently not. He did that shit in every fight and finally someone made him pay for it.

Knowing Conor was a lefty, you’d think he would’ve kept that right hand up.. nope.

But yes, Max is a bad match up, too. Last thing - Aldo is not past his prime, either. He simply lost to better fighters. Both knew exactly how to beat him especially because they studied him for years. It’s like Max was built to beat Aldo. Cody was built to beat Cruz (Cody would beat him again).

I know it's the 4th and all but if you are going to booze go do it with friends and enjoy yourself out in the real world. Be safe too.

You calling me a drunk?

What the fuck, Vincent?

<{vega}>

But really, I don’t drink. Is today some special day to get loaded or something?

And yes I just wanted an excuse to post that gif.

Jose Aldo always reminded me of myself, we both have a scar, we both have a thing for fighting and both like to train muay thai, part of my striking style is based off of his.

My style is based off of a lot of my favorite fighters and moves I learnt from watching them fight, jose aldo I copied his way of throwing the leg kick and hitting a left hook or a 1-2. If I were to put him in a slot I would like to put him in #1 but he's not #1 on the list, he's like #3 to me.

#1 GSP
#2 Jon Jones (say what you want about him but he was on a tear before he bulked up and used PEDS)
#3 Jose Aldo
#4 Anderson Silva
#5 Randy couture

Back