Where do you rank Jose Aldo in your person all-time greats list ?

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since i dont consider drug cheaters to be in the goat picture this is how my top 3 looks
1.GSP
2.Fedor
3.Jose Aldo
I think aldo is an underrated goat and one of the best evah , he will prove a lot of people wrong in stephens fight .

Last edited:
Since i consider drug cheaters to be in the goat picture

giphy.gif

this is how my top 3 looks
1.GSP
2.Fedor
3.Jose Aldo

You then proceed to mention 3 guys who havent failed PED tests.

But all three are suspects in having juiced.

A true list of GOATs, must have fighters that are dominant, have an all time great resume, and great skill.

Assume every athlete is juiced.

1. Anderson
2. Fedor
3. Aldo
4. Jones

Probably somewhere around number 7.

giphy.gif

You then proceed to mention 3 guys who havent failed PED tests.

But all three are suspects in having juiced.

A true list of GOATs, must have fighters that are dominant, have an all time great resume, and great skill.

Assume every athlete is juiced.
I was about to say i dont consider drug cheaters to be in goat picture , but i made a mistake. Also none of them tested positive so yeah they are in goat picture

I love aldo but he did start declining when usada showed up

In my top five, for sure.

For me he is the GOAT. Fought in a company that tests, unlike Fedor, and has more finishes at a lighter weight class than GSP. Didn’t get busted like Jones and Silva. He is the best.

Top 5-6, hard to say the exact order. As low as 4th, as high as 6th.

Either way, FW GOAT

#2 since Conor beat him.

{<Mcgoat}
Bigfoot silva beat fedor is he the greatest hw ever ? Or that japanese bum who tapped silva is he the middleweight goat ? When conor defends his title(If he wins it again) maybe he can be in top 20 goats

Bigfoot silva beat fedor is he the greatest hw ever ? Or that japanese bum who tapped silva is he the middleweight goat ? When conor defends his title(If he wins it again) maybe he can be in top 20 goats

Well, yeah?

That’s how it works, Dumbin8or.

Bigfoot was the GOAT HW for a little bit. Then next guy who beat Bigfoot became the GOAT HW. Not hard to figure that out.

I’m not talking about GOAT HW, though, I’m talking about the GOAT MMA fighter, as in GOAT of the whole sport and that man is currently Conor McGregor.

Obviously you’ll bitch at me for it because you’re just another Conor hater, but that doesn’t make it untrue.

He is GOAT.

Accept it.

Well, yeah?

Bigfoot was the GOAT HW for a little bit. Then next guy who beat Bigfoot became the GOAT HW. Not hard to figure that out.

I’m not talking about GOAT HW, though, I’m talking about the GOAT MMA fighter, as in GOAT of the whole sport and that man is currently Conor McGregor.

Obviously you’ll bitch at me for it because you’re just another Conor hater, but that doesn’t make it untrue.

He is GOAT.

Accept it.
How he is the goat over GSP and Fedor ? The problem its that you are a conor dickrider not that im a conor hater . You conor fans are the most delusional fans in the mma community . So by your shitty logic floyd mayweather is the goat of mma ?

He's definitely in the top 4 IMO.

No particular order
Fedor
GSP
MM
Aldo

He's not in the top 10. Just in his weight class, he's below McGregor and Holloway.

He dominated a weak division and got utterly destroyed the first time he faced real competition.

Well, yeah?

He is GOAT.

Accept it.
Can a goat lose to a journeyman in the middle of his prime?

I don't think so.

I do like Conor tho. But lets not get psychotic here.

Back