Where do you rank Jose Aldo in your person all-time greats list ?

He's not in the top 10.

He dominated a weak division and got utterly destroyed the first time he faced real competition.
So by your logic Chad 2x , Korean Zombie , Lamas , Frankie 2x , Florian are all weak competition ? Please think before you talk.

1. Scott Ferrozzo
2. Brock Lesnar
3. Carlos Newton
4. Jeremy Horn
5. Chael Sonnen
6. Jose Aldo

1. Colby Covington
2. Ronda Rousey
3. Rich Franklin
4. Tito Ortiz
5. Tim Sylvia

I think that's a pretty good top 5

he isnt even in top 15 imo. Got destroyed by tougher competition. All that rubbish about moving up to face kebab was totally false. He has already been ko'd at LW before he even moved to ufc. he could not beat LWs that's why he switched to FW. Imagine him at LW lol. Who is be beating in the top 15?

So by your logic Chad 2x , Korean Zombie , Lamas , Frankie 2x , Florian are all weak competition ? Please think before you talk.

They are weak compared to McGregor, Holloway, and Ortega. None of them will ever hold a belt again. Aldo is part of this old generation crowd too, albeit the best of them.

1. Scott Ferrozzo
2. Brock Lesnar
3. Carlos Newton
4. Jeremy Horn
5. Chael Sonnen
6. Jose Aldo
Also by the way here is the real goat list

1.The undefeated american gangster the undisputed goat Chael Sonnen
2.Artem Lobov
3.Brock Lesnar
4.CM Punk
5.Phil Baroni the best evah
6.Honda Housey
7.Dada 5000
8.Art Jimmenson
9.Tank Abbott
10.Floyd Mayweather
11.Jose Aldo

Jones
Fedor
Anderson
Gsp
Aldo
Hughes
Faber
Edgar
Chuck
DJ

Also by the way here is the real goat list

1.The undefeated american gangster the undisputed goat Chael Sonnen
2.Artem Lobov
3.Brock Lesnar
4.CM Punk
5.Phil Baroni the best evah
6.Honda Housey
7.Dada 5000
8.Art Jimmenson
9.Tank Abbott
10.Floyd Mayweather
11.Jose Aldo

Was taking you seriously up until Art Jimmerson. <27>

Aldo is unquestionably top 5, with Jones, Fedor, Anderson and GSP.

Well, yeah?

That’s how it works, Dumbin8or.

Bigfoot was the GOAT HW for a little bit. Then next guy who beat Bigfoot became the GOAT HW. Not hard to figure that out.

I’m not talking about GOAT HW, though, I’m talking about the GOAT MMA fighter, as in GOAT of the whole sport and that man is currently Conor McGregor.

Obviously you’ll bitch at me for it because you’re just another Conor hater, but that doesn’t make it untrue.

He is GOAT.

Accept it.
"Bigfoot was the GOAT HW for a little bit. Then next guy who beat Bigfoot became the GOAT HW. Not hard to figure that out."

tito.jpg

giphy.gif

You then proceed to mention 3 guys who havent failed PED tests.

But all three are suspects in having juiced.

A true list of GOATs, must have fighters that are dominant, have an all time great resume, and great skill.

Assume every athlete is juiced.
Uh no. Its innocent until proven guilty. Those that have been caught are factually proven guilty. That is different you just thinking they are guilty based on a hunch or an assumption..

Im surprised Dan Henderson isnt on anyone's top 5. I blame the Bisping judges.

You put the buttchin here but not the bantamweight goat dom cruz ?

Faber held a divisional belt at a higher weight class, beat cruz once (finish), and has more finishes in his reign and overall. Cruz finished nobody in the fights of his title reigns (bowles off the stool to earn it). Finishes count toward rankings. As much as I dislike GSP for not finishing, his title reign is the next longest behind Anderson. If cruz had that many, i'd have him above DJ and Faber.

Last edited:
Back