Where Did All The Conor Haters Go?

Eddie had a great run to the title? He was arguably 0-3 in the UFC going into his title shot against RDA
He won accept Cerrone, that was a war. Fuck Gilbert.
You may be right though only seen couple of those fights.

Siver was un-ranked when he was about to fight Conor...you dork.
Not even ranked in the Top10 overall (UFC, Bellator etc...not even mentioned)

That you even didn't know about that it is more impressive to finish a guy 2x, instead of a win with the first punch ...doesn't surprise me...Conor showed he can land the first punch quicker...Max actually had two long fights with Aldo and proved both times that he got him...

Conor beat Hollloway too.

LEL

Conor KO'd Aldo inside 13 seconds.

Max took 6 rounds.

I only post facts.

Conor beat 2 top 5 opponents in his whole career at 145. Fact.
One of them had a notice of 10 days. Fact.
Conor never defended a belt. Fact.

Holloway beat 2 top 5 opponent only in 2017. Fact.
Holloway needed 6 rounds in 2 matches. We never saw a rematch with Conor(who knows why?). Fact
Holloway already defended his belt. Fact.

Considering Conor has done fuck all lately in mma, he doesn’t deserve to be talked about anymore.

This is bullshit because Conor never lost at that weight while Halloway has....to Conor!

Doesn't mean anything. McGregor fought 7 times in the UFC at 145. Holloway has a 12 fight win streak,including a title defense.

Holloway was 21,had less than 10 pro fights and was not a ranked fighter when he lost to Conor.

He won accept Cerrone, that was a war. Fuck Gilbert.
You may be right though only seen couple of those fights.

I watched all 3 fights and thought he lost all of them. There's plenty of people that agree with me also.

And it's except, not accept.

Max, Eddie, Poirier all looking fantastic recently. Hell, even the Aldo that beat Edgar in the second fight looked the best he ever has.

It's almost like this McGregor chap is a really good fighter or something. Maybe not good enough to beat two huge LWs in Tony Ferguson and Khabib but still a top fighter.

Max’s resume is better, there is no might about it.

Aldo, Mendes, Poirier, Siver, Holloway, Brandao = Aldo, Swanson, Pettis, Lamas, Oliveira, Stephens

Seems even enough to me.

Worth noting McGregor is undefeated at FW as well.

If I had to pick I'd go with Holloway but it's a close one.

Won't be after Frankie though.

I don't hate Conor, I hate his moron fans.

Conor beat Aldo in 13 seconds, JDS beat Cain in 64 seconds. So by your logic, JDS must be a better fighter than Cain. Am I right?
We will never know...
Junior didn't run from Cain like Conor did from a rematch against Aldo...

Last edited:
What...because Max and Eddie won?

I was looking forward to a decent debate...
I don't like Conor but I don't deny his skill.

His nutthugers are just as bad as his haters.

Back