Where Did All The Conor Haters Go?

Where did i say that it is worse than a ACL injury?
You making things up...

All i said was...Max fought injured for allmost two full rounds and Conor was healthy at that time and couldn't finish an injured fighter...fact

It was a sprained ankle, don't be a puss.

Never knew taking 15 minutes to finish a fight was more impressive than taking 13 seconds. Maybe you should let Conor know he should stop knocking people out so fast so he can look better! lmao

Sivir was also ranked 10 his whole career you dork, go learn about some MMA.

Don't bother with 10 camp Mendes? First of all, learn to English!

Second, I can only assume you mean 10 PEDs Mendes, because that's the reality of that. Guy was in shape, Conor had short notice too. Conor hadn't been able to train because of a knee injury in camp. Conor still went in and straight blasted the guy. So maybe before you start crying with your excuses learning a little bit about the situations at hand so you don't come across as blatantly stupid.
Winning 2 fights against a guy like aldo and it going to the 3rd round is way more impressive then a one punch k.o. silver has never been a legit top 10 lw. Stop buying into the hype of the UFC that' literally embarrassing and you should he ashamed to call yourself a fan of the sport after that comment. Legit no coming back from that

Winning 2 fights against a guy like aldo and it going to the 3rd round is way more impressive then a one punch k.o. silver has never been a legit top 10 lw. Stop buying into the hype of the UFC that' literally embarrassing and you should he ashamed to call yourself a fan of the sport after that comment. Legit no coming back from that

If that's the case, then Conor beating Max from limb to limb is more impressive than butchering him in 1 round. You should be even more confident in Conors ability to dominate a rematch!

And Sivir has even been in the top 5 long before he even fought Conor.

Maybe next time you try to "school someone" you know what the fuck you're talking about so you don't sound like an idiot.

If that's the case, then Conor beating Max from limb to limb is more impressive than butchering him in 1 round. You should be even more confident in Conors ability to dominate a rematch!

And Sivir has even been in the top 5 long before he even fought Conor.

Maybe next time you try to "school someone" you know what the fuck you're talking about so you don't sound like an idiot.
Silver was never a top 5 lw in the world don' buy the hype man. And I think conor and max are different fighters at this point but I would probably favor max in a rematch.

It's tough to hate Conor Kardashian these days because he doesn't fight anymore. Now he is famous for being famous just like his great idols Kim and Kylie.
He has so much in common with them. He's a giant ass

Back