Where Did All The Conor Haters Go?

There have been several Conor hate threads today. There was one at the top when I just checked

Haters are always crawling around like the cockroaches they are!

530035.jpg

What...because Max and Eddie won?

I was looking forward to a decent debate...
Max and Eddie destroy Conner in the rematch!
Eddie wasn't ready last time. Conner hit him while he wasn't lookin.

Happy?

Not much to say that hasn't been said. He doesn't fight MMA at this point, so it makes sense if there isn't as much talk.

Conor got ko by a pillow fist 40 year old that is not a offense fighter.

A very long time ago.

When Silva was king, people didn't spend all their attention in trying to bring Chonan into conversations....
Yeah they did. Maybe not quite as frequently but Anderson wasn't nearly as polarizing as Conor

I've seen that scissor heel hook gif Million times

It's tough to hate Conor Kardashian these days because he doesn't fight anymore. Now he is famous for being famous just like his great idols Kim and Kylie.

You make it sound like it is nothing...

Conor still couldn't finish an injured Max for allmost 2 rounds and he was healthy...

He beat him pillar to post, EVERYWHERE. You dorks sit there and cry about Conor KOing Aldo in 13 seconds but when he goes and dominates entire rounds in several different ways now it's "he's not good enough".

Not that I'm surprised, but EXPOSED for being an illogical hypocrite!

He beat him pillar to post, EVERYWHERE. You dorks sit there and cry about Conor KOing Aldo in 13 seconds but when he goes and dominates entire rounds in several different ways now it's "he's not good enough".

Not that I'm surprised, but EXPOSED for being an illogical hypocrite!
WOW!
He "dominated" an injured Holloway...

It's tough to hate Conor Kardashian these days because he doesn't fight anymore. Now he is famous for being famous just like his great idols Kim and Kylie.

Conor fought 3 months ago.

Torn ACL > Sprained ankle.

If you didn't lay in bed all day you'd know this.
Where did i say that it is worse than a ACL injury?
You making things up...

All i said was...Max fought injured for allmost two full rounds and Conor was healthy at that time and couldn't finish an injured fighter...fact

Max was an infant suckling
Eddie is a bum. Gaethje is just a bigger bum.

What?

Look. Eddie isn't a bum. He's arguably an all-time great at LW. Mcgregor is a great fighter, aswell. However, Mcgregor is second only to Bisping when it comes to being a terrible champion.

There should be some unspoken code about shit like that. It makes deserving fighters not get their recognition while in their prime. It is hurting their earnings to increase your own in a hoggish manner.

Tony Ferguson, Robert Whitaker and Renan Barao get paid less because the brand is promoting media darlings over the most proven fighters.....

McGregor is the manlet version of Ronda Rousey

You misspelled cuckroach dude.
Is that the best your 2-digit IQ could come up with
What?

Look. Eddie isn't a bum. He's arguably an all-time great at LW. Mcgregor is a great fighter, aswell. However, Mcgregor is second only to Bisping when it comes to being a terrible champion.

There should be some unspoken code about shit like that. It makes deserving fighters not get their recognition while in their prime. It is hurting their earnings to increase your own in a hoggish manner.

Tony Ferguson, Robert Whitaker and Renan Barao get paid less because the brand is promoting media darlings over the most proven fighters.....
My post was sarcastic & I couldn't agree more with everything you said.
However that's on the UFC, not Bisping, Conor or GSP. They're looking out for themselves as would you and I

Back