Where Did All The Conor Haters Go?

Triggered....yawn. More like...bored of your repetitive conor nuthugger vitriol.

Well, good to see you guys are still active. When Conor decides to actually fight, maybe you guys can be taken seriously again. For now, you're just noise.

He'll fight again when there's a worthy challenger and not just a bunch of people whose asses he's already beat

Not sure what you are talking about.

Conor is still a duck who gets coddled like crazy. He doesn't even want to fight anymore. He is irrelevant.

Who is he ducking? 3 guys he already beat in Diaz, Aldo, and Halloway? Or is he ducking the guy 2 divisions higher than him in Woodley? Or is he ducking the fat fuck who can't stop eating cake to make weight and prays 2 months a year?

Another fake, who couldn't even be bothered to read the thread.

Pathetic...

Your effort with the original post is what's pathetic. How lazy are you that people need to read the whole thread to actually see your argument?

Who is he ducking? 3 guys he already beat in Diaz, Aldo, and Halloway? Or is he ducking the guy 2 divisions higher than him in Woodley? Or is he ducking the fat fuck who can't stop eating cake to make weight and prays 2 months a year?

He is ducking fighting MMA altogether lol. I'll be happy if he returns to fight Ferguson early next year. If he doesn't then fuck him.

Not worth talking about. Attention is what he wants, regardless of the type. Not even a hater, though I think he’s overrated as a trash talker and fighter.

Never knew taking 15 minutes to finish a fight was more impressive than taking 13 seconds. Maybe you should let Conor know he should stop knocking people out so fast so he can look better! lmao

Sivir was also ranked 10 his whole career you dork, go learn about some MMA.

Don't bother with 10 camp Mendes? First of all, learn to English!

Second, I can only assume you mean 10 PEDs Mendes, because that's the reality of that. Guy was in shape, Conor had short notice too. Conor hadn't been able to train because of a knee injury in camp. Conor still went in and straight blasted the guy. So maybe before you start crying with your excuses learning a little bit about the situations at hand so you don't come across as blatantly stupid.
Siver was un-ranked when he was about to fight Conor...you dork.
Not even ranked in the Top10 overall (UFC, Bellator etc...not even mentioned)

That you even didn't know about that it is more impressive to finish a guy 2x, instead of a win with the first punch ...doesn't surprise me...Conor showed he can land the first punch quicker...Max actually had two long fights with Aldo and proved both times that he got him...

What...because Max and Eddie won?

I was looking forward to a decent debate...

LOL
you retards are the ones who disappeared.

Where's Conor now to defend his FW belt against Max?
Where's Conor now to defend his LW belt against Tony?

Isn't it amazing how COnor disappears and you want to talk how great he is?

Get the fucker to defend or shamefully forfeit his belt (again).
Fact is: He run out of excuses...not pregnant anymore, Fight against FLoyd done... what is the new excuse? Acting crazy? Punching a referee? Well that didn't work!
Now he picked a fight against some "cartel" in Ireland...

LOL that won't help his case, only shows his desperation to find something that will keep him out of reach from any and all contenders...

Kid, stop humiliating yourself.
Until you "hero" can prove himself by defending his belt against a worthy top contender (and no, Diaz is not it), he is what he always was: an over-hyped loudmouth who's too much of a pussy to put his belt on the line.

Last edited:
Did you leave out the interim champ on purpose?

That's the problem with Conor haters...

To many questions.

I don't hate Conor, I hate his moron fans.

Conor beat Aldo in 13 seconds, JDS beat Cain in 64 seconds. So by your logic, JDS must be a better fighter than Cain. Am I right?

Why cry about title defences?

He already won them both.

I don't know how anybody can hate Conor he's f*king fantastic!

Back