What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Do you guys ever see deals online, have the deal not really register in your brain how good it is at first glance. Then think back on it a little later realizing it's awesome but it's already gone?

Did that with a pelican case 2 weeks ago. 1750 for $103 on amazon.

<2>

Do you guys ever see deals online, have the deal not really register in your brain how good it is at first glance. Then think back on it a little later realizing it's awesome but it's already gone?

Did that with a pelican case 2 weeks ago. 1750 for $103 on amazon.

<2>
Doing that right now. Been needing a Multi tool and been looking at SOG ones and Dvor has them at like $40 off but I can't afford that right now. Bleh

My G-Code holster finally got here. 9 weeks after ordering it but it was worth the weight. Thing fits my large thigh and it retains like a champ.

EDIT:
Wait

Last edited:
Been looking at tacsol 10/22 rifles. I'm actually thinking about getting one. Gunbroker has some with cheap vortex scopes for ~ 800 dollars.

Fuck it. Ordered the tacsol.

I've just been getting completely obsessed with small game hunting lately, it's my new thing, imnever thought much about it before but now that I can just walk out and hunt any time I want I'm really getting into it.

I still love big game hunting and can't wait to get moose, sheep amen blacktails this year but damn it's fun as hell to go out and walk around the woods and swamps for a few hours and get some grouse or ptarmigan. My wife is all about it too, she's been hanging out with the local ladies learning to clean and cook small game. It's really been awesome.

I like that I don't have to get all tricked out and leave for a week to go get a bit of hunting in. Now I'll have a tacsol to play with in addition to the 77/22s.

Hard rifle cases, what do you guys use?

I've got a plano all weather tactical that I cannot kill. You can hear and feel the whoosh of the airtight seal breaking too when you open it after long periods of time, so I know for a fact water isn't getting in that thing at any time.

I have a nice Plano one with like 6-8 latches, two spots for lock, wheels, and good to go for airplanes.

Didn't spend a ton either

I've had a few Plano cases that I thought were good to go only to be denied by the airlines when I was traveling. I guess it depends where the locks are etc.

I've had a few Plano cases that I thought were good to go only to be denied by the airlines when I was traveling. I guess it depends where the locks are etc.
I made sure when I bought mine it was TSA approved.

How much do you think a lightly used (~ 5-800rds) Daniel defense m4v3 could sell for?

This thing is just sitting in my dads safe and hasn't been shot for a few years now, I already sold the aimpoint micro t1 off of it so it's just the basic stock gun, I guess I'd throw like 10 pmags and the origional DD hardcase when I sell it.

What do you all think is a fair asking price that is low enough that it would get sold quick???

I don't really need the $$$ but there's some other gear I want to get and this AR isn being used at all.

How much do you think a lightly used (~ 5-800rds) Daniel defense m4v3 could sell for?

This thing is just sitting in my dads safe and hasn't been shot for a few years now, I already sold the aimpoint micro t1 off of it so it's just the basic stock gun, I guess I'd throw like 10 pmags and the origional DD hardcase when I sell it.

What do you all think is a fair asking price that is low enough that it would get sold quick???

I don't really need the $$$ but there's some other gear I want to get and this AR isn being used at all.

What did you pay for it?

New I've seen them as low as $1200 online. Idk maybe around there to start.

Back