What's up with the cuck relationship Americans have with the police

Conservatives have always loved the authoritarian peen in their mouths if it's the police standing in front of them.

Nope, i know where you're trying to go with this question. Do I need to be in Iraq to know how fucked up that place is?

Certainly wouldn't hurt to have a first hand experience before bashing a place. Media is a scam and we see it all the time from all sides of the aisle, and across the globe. I would just say that you should exercise caution when judging things solely on details provided by the media, rather than your own first hand experiences.

attachment.php
We get it bro you hate black people

See you're adding more procedures, people shouldn't feel that they have to be so cautious around law inforcement, you're the one that pays their check.

Correct, yet the citizen on the street is not their boss. LEO's have a right to protect themselves as well, and they have experiences that most of us will not, so of course they will act in a manner in which the everyday citizen might not feel is always appropriate. This video you posted sucks and I'm almost certain that officer is in jail... right?

Im not saying it does but thats a two way street and really depends on the situation. If you stop me and I give you my id and am complying but have an attitude that isnt an excuse for the police to escalate a situation

Like sandra bland. I dont think the police killed her but I DO question why she was arrested in the first place

His reason for getting her out of the car were flimsy at best. He would have argued that he arrested her for refusal to follow to orders by not putting out her cigarette. That's weak at best. A judge is going to flat roll his eyes at that, if it even gets that far. A first year lawyer right out of law school is going to get you out of that and probably sue somebody. Instead she chose to argue and get into a physical argument with the Officer while talking about a bunch of "rights" that she didn't actually have. Literally all of those things contributed to her death. Don't fight with the Cops. If you have an argument with the Police or their actions, take it up in court, not on the side of the road. Once you've done that, your argument has lost all of it's credibility.

and this is the problem of why the us vs them divide grows daily. Im sorry guy but if you pop someone with no good reason for doing so and you need to be in a jail cell. He cannot have this double standard.

It isn't a double standard, though. We can only see the video and take the Officer's word for what he saw. It's the exact same metric for any shooting ever. The guy gets out of his car with something in his hand and plants his feet in a shooting position. Regardless of what led up to that, he was justified in the shooting because he felt threatened in the moment. You can't have people second guessing themselves in the moment. Look at the Dontre Hamilton case. The Officer involved in that case was still fired even though the shooting was ruled justifiable. He was fired because he essentially forced himself into a situation where he needed to use deadly force justifiably by violating a whole host of department policies.

I made it exceptionally clear to you that I wasn't going to go line by line with you on a debate about each type of perceived police aggression, but you insist. That's not the discussion. I already know that you disagree with me about pretty much everything. I'm also not interested in your point of view on any of that, because smarter people than you make better arguments on that end, and I'm familiar with them.

Sooo.... Like always, you want to have opinons, but don't actually want to defend them or have them challenged in any way? And the trying to act objectively disconnected thing was cute. You almost pulled it off until you got all Sawlty and tried to go with the passive agressive insult. Oh well.

To summarize, I'm in the thread on the topic of the different political points of view- and not in the thread on the premise that one side is objectively wrong about anything, because law enforcement is difficult, prone to abuse and corruption, and generally requires a ton of effort to do right. What I do argue is that the state must continue to demonstrate the legitimacy of its agents and its methods, and does not operate on a system of moral credit, like conservatives generally believe. Therefore, criticism and transparency is the better approach to serve the public interest.

Sigh. Where was I trying to present the argument that you did think that Law Enforcement was prone to abuse and corruption? I was actually trying to get you to put forward what you actually thought, and not just make abstract generalities so people could see what you do actually think in a narrower sense, and that that might actually generate real discussion on this topic. But I guess that was too much to ask for.

All I see in the cop shooting threads is how the person shot is always on the wrong. It's incredible how you guys brag about freedom, but act so passive when the law enforcement screws up. Where I come from, most of the time when police screws up immediate action is taken, and they know it. Someone getting shot because they got out of the car with a wallet on their hand is unheard off. But in you're case you have people almost saying if you get stopped you should fellate the cop. Their work is to protect you, not cause fear.

We got problems in the US. 6% of the worlds population but 25% of the worlds prison population. Certainly cops could do a better job of not shooting people but the population is loaded with guns and violence is just a finger pull away. There is not an easy answer to your question other than getting rid of all guns. Then the cops would not be so afraid.

Cops face danger everyday ,they are on edge especially in n.y.

If you had to deal with these animals daily you would lose it after a few years or have an itchy trigger finger.

They shouldn't be dealing with those animals unless they commit a crime against someone.

I dont get how people just accept that cops are doing a good job while they harass innocent people. Like I should feel BAD for the police lol. They go out busting people for non violent crimes and want us crying crocodile tears for them when they get ptsd. Oh the poor officer has ptsd and gets shot at, so sad! Lol. Im glad they suffer "Well its not up to the police what laws to enforce." Yea and its not up to the nazi's to disobey orders either. Its why the world is so often shit. People are cowards and just follow orders. Fuck em. Its why I wish blacks were more violent. Either that or voters stop being such pussies. Places like Texas shpuld be ashamed California has shown themselves to have bigger balls than Texas. To have more individual freedom than Texas. It's why conservatives are a fucking joke and dont win elections. Without Trump Hillary would have walked into the white house.

"We are the party of small government. Unless you want to smoke a joint, then the government should arrest you!" Big government pieces of shit

Police have one of the most dangerous professions. Lulz
While I agree that it is by no means the most dangerous profession (I don't think it cracks the top 10), it's certainly very very dangerous.

But that doesn't justify shit. Yeah, being a cop is dangerous, that doesn't mean cops should then transfer the danger to citizens and basically put on others the burden of coming out of everyday encounters with their life.

OP does have a point, even if it is clouded by juvenile language and needlesly antagonizing Americans in general (which is humorously the only thing that brings together leftists and rightwingers in this forum).

They shouldn't be dealing with those animals unless they commit a crime against someone.

I dont get how people just accept that cops are doing a good job while they harass innocent people. Like I should feel BAD for the police lol. They go out busting people for non violent crimes and want us crying crocodile tears for them when they get ptsd. Oh the poor officer has ptsd and gets shot at, so sad! Lol. Im glad they suffer "Well its not up to the police what laws to enforce." Yea and its not up to the nazi's to disobey orders either. Its why the world is so often shit. People are cowards and just follow orders. Fuck em. Its why I wish blacks were more violent. Either that or voters stop being such pussies. Places like Texas shpuld be ashamed California has shown themselves to have bigger balls than Texas. To have more individual freedom than Texas. It's why conservatives are a fucking joke and dont win elections. Without Trump Hillary would have walked into the white house.

"We are the party of small government. Unless you want to smoke a joint, then the government should arrest you!" Big government pieces of shit

Easier said, day after day of dealing with human animals. The smell, they piss in elevators, stair wells.
They are armed to the teeth.

They liberal judges give them pathetic sentences. Over 20 arrests for many of them.

Nope, i know where you're trying to go with this question. Do I need to be in Iraq to know how fucked up that place is?
It makes you look foolish slamming an entire country based on perceptions.
Many Americans have a mutually respectful relationship with law enforcement.
That doesn't generate clicks though

What's with the cuck relationship a lot of people have with criminals? A dude high on PCP can rampage around the city swinging a knife, and cucks will get mad that someone shot him.

This is simply a result of having 45 million Africans in a European country.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mass-incarceration-of-african-americans-affects-the-racial-achievement-gap-—-report.3493745/

^Already made the thread on the US prison population, feel free to comment in it.

I'm done with your racist shit. Have fun at the Klan meetings.

Good thing for you forums like this exist so you can spew you white trash crap as I am sure you are too much of a fucking pussy to do it in public, like around actual brown people.

His reason for getting her out of the car were flimsy at best. He would have argued that he arrested her for refusal to follow to orders by not putting out her cigarette. That's weak at best. A judge is going to flat roll his eyes at that, if it even gets that far. A first year lawyer right out of law school is going to get you out of that and probably sue somebody. Instead she chose to argue and get into a physical argument with the Officer while talking about a bunch of "rights" that she didn't actually have. Literally all of those things contributed to her death. Don't fight with the Cops. If you have an argument with the Police or their actions, take it up in court, not on the side of the road. Once you've done that, your argument has lost all of it's credibility.

Yes all of what you are saying is correct but its also the problem. SB should have never been arrested in the first place and that cop wasnt controlling the situation he was escalating it something that should be a huge no no for any officer because of the position of authority we give them ..... Should we take bets on if that officer is still off serving and protecting somewhere ?

It isn't a double standard, though. We can only see the video and take the Officer's word for what he saw. It's the exact same metric for any shooting ever. The guy gets out of his car with something in his hand and plants his feet in a shooting position. Regardless of what led up to that, he was justified in the shooting because he felt threatened in the moment. You can't have people second guessing themselves in the moment. Look at the Dontre Hamilton case. The Officer involved in that case was still fired even though the shooting was ruled justifiable. He was fired because he essentially forced himself into a situation where he needed to use deadly force justifiably by violating a whole host of department policies.

Again yea we should have officers second guessing themselves because it turns out a lot of the time that they are wrong . honestly I think that being a cop gives you more insight than me on conduct but it also seems to make you a lot more tolerant of it as well no matter what I say to you you are going to spin and tell me its alright. Its not and its why things are getting ugly out there between us.

Yes all of what you are saying is correct but its also the problem. SB should have never been arrested in the first place and that cop wasnt controlling the situation he was escalating it something that should be a huge no no for any officer because of the position of authority we give them ..... Should we take bets on if that officer is still off serving and protecting somewhere ?.

Of course he is. Because everything that he did got ignored because she decided to fight with him. Which was my entire point. It didn't honestly seem to me that he realyl escalated the situation all that much... until he decided to arrest her all of a sudden. And we're never going to get an explanation as to why he decided to do that. Maybe it was department policy that Officers not allow people to smoke while talking to them. But it never got that far.

Again yea we should have officers second guessing themselves because it turns out a lot of the time that they are wrong.

1.) They aren't wrong "a lot of the time". That is a false narrative given off by the anti cop faction of this country that wants to pretend that the vast majority of Police are either corrupt or abusive. That isn't the case.

2.) Forcing people to hesitate is what gets people killed. Again, despite what the anti Cop folks will tell you, violence against Cops is up across the board, significantly.

honestly I think that being a cop gives you more insight than me on conduct but it also seems to make you a lot more tolerant of it as well no matter what I say to you you are going to spin and tell me its alright. Its not and its why things are getting ugly out there between us.

I'm not a Cop. I do know how Police are trained, and what Police are looking for when dealing with people.

I'm done with your racist shit. Have fun at the Klan meetings.

Good thing for you forums like this exist so you can spew you white trash crap as I am sure you are too much of a fucking pussy to do it in public, like around actual brown people.

Somebody had to dig real deep into their bag of troll accounts to find this gem.

You calling BLM members cucks or saying they're not Americans? Either way, I find your allegations to be racist.

Back