What's up with the cuck relationship Americans have with the police

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
All I see in the cop shooting threads is how the person shot is always on the wrong. It's incredible how you guys brag about freedom, but act so passive when the law enforcement screws up. Where I come from, most of the time when police screws up immediate action is taken, and they know it. Someone getting shot because they got out of the car with a wallet on their hand is unheard off. But in you're case you have people almost saying if you get stopped you should fellate the cop. Their work is to protect you, not cause fear.

Lots of people belong to the House of Authority worship.

All I see in the cop shooting threads is how the person shot is always on the wrong. It's incredible how you guys brag about freedom, but act so passive when the law enforcement screws up. Where I come from, most of the time when police screws up immediate action is taken, and they know it. Someone getting shot because they got out of the car with a wallet on their hand is unheard off. But in you're case you have people almost saying if you get stopped you should fellate the cop. Their work is to protect you, not cause fear.
Where are you from?

Come take a vacation in sunny Chicago.

WqyKiRb.gif

OP is a bucket of haphazard observations in a sea of assumptions on a planet made of blanket statements held together by bullshit

We live in an armed society and with that come responsible.

Don't jump out of your car with something in your hands and go to something like a shooting stance.

If it's a bad shooting then the cops or whomever needs to be held accountable.

When stopped, you should claim to be a sovereign citizen and refuse to comply with any and all instructions the officer gives you.

Oh' and record it too. Please.

I personally have never had a single issue w/ LEO

I also don't break the law though

novel idea, I know

Cops are Americans too.

They are not the enemy.

Ironically, the communities that condemn the police most often, need them the most.

I can't take anyone seriously who uses the word "cuck". In my mind you're a nerdy little 15 year old who's opinion doesn't matter.

People don't care about being "cucked" if it's something they like. Traditionally and generally speaking, social conservatives enjoy police brutality aimed at liberals and minorities and are willing to suffer the occasional indignity of a cop accidentally treating them without privilege. They like the authoritarian state when it comes to the social order. They want the government to be as big and intrusive as it possibly can be, provided it mostly leaves them and their guns alone. They have a mindset of obedience and reverence for authority, and feel the authority originates in a supernatural being who justifies all of it. It's a very twisted way of looking at the social order, and it's slowly changing for the better, but not without a fight.

The very first sentence of the OP is a strawman, and it goes downhill from there.

You're clearly going to get alot of shit for this post, but you have a point.

Yanks always talk tough and harp on about how their right to bear arms is based on government tyranny - but when faced with aspects of tyranny such as what you pointed out I don't see too many people for drawing fire on the cops, who clearly abuse their power and guns themselves.

One wonders what level of tyranny it would take before the people stand up to the government/the police.

I think it's all just big talk - you just love guns and ammo, but are really chicken shits who wouldn't really 'go to war' with a tyrannical government, you'd roll on your bellies like a dog if challenged.

If an officer is unjust in their use of force, they should be reprimanded, lose their job, and even be tried in a court of law.

But largely, it seems like most incidences caught on tape seem to be justified uses of force. Not all of them, of course, but most of them.

Nobody cares where you come from.

Nobody cares about where you're from.

People don't care about being "cucked" if it's something they like. Traditionally and generally speaking, social conservatives enjoy police brutality aimed at liberals and minorities and are willing to suffer the occasional indignity of a cop accidentally treating them without privilege. They like the authoritarian state when it comes to the social order. They want the government to be as big and intrusive as it possibly can be, provided it mostly leaves them and their guns alone. They have a mindset of obedience and reverence for authority, and feel the authority originates in a supernatural being who justifies all of it. It's a very twisted way of looking at the social order, and it's slowly changing for the better, but not without a fight.

ROFL, keep in mind this is coming from the Left, who daily pushes for more and more Government involvement in literally EVERYTHING.

Back