What's up with the cuck relationship Americans have with the police

Americans LOVE a big, strong man in uniform to take charge of a situation, and gaze, hard lipped and stern eyed into the receding sunlight. It's in our national character. Some of the dumbest, mouth breathingest waste of space i have ever met in my life, were some of my fellow servicemen, yet if these guys stood up and popped a salute, the most ardent anti-government meat eating conservative would be on his knees ready to suck the color off his balls and thank him for the privilege.

its kinda funny now that i think about it. It's why the US has so much stolen valor shenanigans.

what's up with the relationship morons have with the word cuck?

attachment.php

Lol, and yet what you walk away with, is that somehow when prohibition of alcohol created the same "gangster" culture, and the solution was to end prohibition, you don't look at our current situation and think the end of the prohibition of drugs is the solution.

Lol, and yet what you walk away with, is that somehow when prohibition of alcohol created the same "gangster" culture, and the solution was to end prohibition, you don't look at our current situation and think the end of the prohibition of drugs is the solution.

Prohibition was a hundred years ago and not relevant at all to the current state of America.

Do you think we should have bars that legally serve heroin & crack? seriously breh....

Prohibition was a hundred years ago and not relevant at all to the current state of America.

Do you think we should have bars that legally serve heroin & crack? seriously breh....

It is relevant. We saw an ethnic group in Italians develop a violent outlaw culture that was driven by the profit motive of illegal trade.

The GD's of current day chicago, and Capone's five points gang are different in what way?

It is relevant. We saw an ethnic group in Italians develop a violent outlaw culture that was driven by the profit motive of illegal trade.

The GD's of current day chicago, and Capone's five points gang are different in what way?

Breh you really gonna make some retarded comparison with all the technological advancements in the last 100 years?

Nonetheless read this to debunk you're point regardless.

CHICAGO MURDER RATE FAR WORSE THAN DURING AL CAPONE 'GANGLAND' DAYS

http://abc7chicago.com/archive/8977635/

Seriously breh, that was a century ago and humans have evolved.

But, by the looks of this video from worldstar today, the African communities in Chicago have experienced de-evolution.

Now answer me this question, do you think we should have bars that legally serve heroin & crack?

Breh you really gonna make some retarded comparison with all the technological advancements in the last 100 years?

Nonetheless read this to debunk you're point regardless.

CHICAGO MURDER RATE FAR WORSE THAN DURING AL CAPONE 'GANGLAND' DAYS

http://abc7chicago.com/archive/8977635/

Seriously breh, that was a century ago and humans have evolved.

But, by the looks of this video from worldstar today, the African communities in Chicago have experienced de-evolution.

Now answer me this question, do you think we should have bars that legally serve heroin & crack?

Technology and 100 years is why prohibition leading to a violent subculture dominated by one ethnicity can be disregarded huh?

Weak.

I think narcotics should be handled between a doctor and their patient, as they are now with legal heroine, aka pain pills.

So what's you're point then?

That all drugs, including recreational use should be a medical issue, and not a law enforcement issue.

Prohibition not only doesn't work, but it is in fact harmful. The war on drugs has been a cancer to black culture, just as prohibition was to Italian culture. The difference is that one was a 13 year failed experiment, and the other a 50 year failed experiment, and counting.

That all drugs, including recreational use should be a medical issue, and not a law enforcement issue.

Prohibition not only doesn't work, but it is in fact harmful. The war on drugs has been a cancer to black culture, just as prohibition was to Italian culture.

Listen, i'm not against certain drugs being used for medical reasons. Still that's not going to change violent crime in terms of rape, murder and armed robbery for African Americans very much at all. Seriously where in Europe have heroin, meth and crack been legalized, you really think that's going to happen in the US breh? I coached high school basketball in the North East and had to deal with black kids shooting each other over facebook comments. Why do Asians, Indians, Europeans and Hispanic Americans with all the same drugs available not have a violent crime and murder epidemic like Africans in America do? Why are African Americans 13% of the US population committing over 50% of the murder and violent crime in the US. I'm sorry breh, but it's not the drugs....it's a cultural problem.

Listen, i'm not against certain drugs being used for medical reasons. Still that's not going to change violent crime in terms of rape, murder and armed robbery for African Americans very much at all. Seriously where in Europe have heroin, meth and crack been legalized, you really think that's going to happen in the US breh? I coached high school basketball in the North East and had to deal with black kids shooting each other over facebook comments. Why do Asians, Indians, Europeans and Hispanic Americans not have a violent crime and murder epidemic? Why are African Americans 13% of the US population committing over 50% of the murder and violent crime in America. I'm sorry breh, but it's not the drugs....it's a cultural problem.

Remember where this interaction started, and your little meme. The idea is that something has dramatically shifted in black culture in the last 50 years.

I agree there is a culture problem. A culture driven by profit motive from illegal drug trade. The kids shooting each other over sneakers and Facebook posts are emulating the violent drug dealer culture. Rap music celebrates this violent outlaw culture.

End the profit motive that makes this drug/gang banging culture appealing to so many.

Remember where this interaction started, and your little meme. The idea is that something has dramatically shifted in black culture in the last 50 years.

I agree there is a culture problem. A culture driven by profit motive from illegal drug trade. The kids shooting each other over sneakers and Facebook posts are emulating the violent drug dealer culture. Rap music celebrates this violent outlaw culture.

End the profit motive that makes this drug/gang banging culture appealing to so many.

Ok, so now we have entered into a dialog i'm willing to engage in.

Why are African Americans who are already multi millionaires still making rap songs about selling dope and killing each other?

Why don't Asian Americans do that?
full

Obviously i got examples all day to prove this point, Jigga, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane and a long list of others.

Should i start posting the rap videos to put the ignorance on full blown display?

Ok, so now we have entered into a dialog i'm willing to engage in.

Why are African Americans who are already multi millionaires still making rap songs about selling dope and killing each other?

Why don't Asian Americans do that?
full

Obviously i got examples all day to prove this point, Jigga, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane and a long list of others.

Should i start posting the rap videos to put the ignorance on full blown display?

Because their is a market for outlaw culture, especially when it is this Rick ross/scarface, private jet, drug kingpin culture.

People from all races in this country have fallen victim to this. I know asian, mexican, whites, natives, all kinds of people who made bad decisions in their youth based largely on this sub culture.

Al Capone is still considered counter culture cool. Rich outlaws will always have appeal. There will always be outlaws, but we don't have to have a system that makes them rich and powerful outlaws, which means ending drug prohibition.

Because their is a market for outlaw culture, especially when it is this Rick ross/scarface, private jet, drug kingpin culture.

People from all races in this country have fallen victim to this. I know asian, mexican, whites, natives, all kinds of people who made bad decisions in their youth based largely on this sub culture.

Al Capone is still considered counter culture cool. Rich outlaws will always have appeal. There will always be outlaws, but we don't have to have a system that makes them rich and powerful outlaws, which means ending drug prohibition.

I don't disagree with you're point about outlaw culture but here is the thing.

When white kids watch gangster movies they realize Pacino and Deniro are boring white guys when the cameras stop rolling.

Yet when black kids listen to Ross, Jeezy, Meek & Gucci they believe those rappers live those characters 24/7.

How many rappers have been called out for not "keeping it real" and living those lyrics they rap about?

Lets not act like Asian Americans are committng, rape, home invasion, armed robbery and shootings over facebook comments like blacks are.

The freedom to be heavily armed gives the police to use force as if every criminal is extremely heavily armed.

Innocents getting shot by police is part of every Americans god given 2nd amendment rights.

If you hate cops killing people you obviously hate America.

It would help. Having an actual frame of reference for the places you're talking about would help your position massively.

It's funny how this objection predominately comes up in conversations about America.

Strangely rare in Sweden threads.

You really think that if we legalized all drugs people would be rushing to buy crack or heroin?

All I see in the cop shooting threads is how the person shot is always on the wrong. It's incredible how you guys brag about freedom, but act so passive when the law enforcement screws up. Where I come from, most of the time when police screws up immediate action is taken, and they know it. Someone getting shot because they got out of the car with a wallet on their hand is unheard off. But in you're case you have people almost saying if you get stopped you should fellate the cop. Their work is to protect you, not cause fear.
Maybe provide an example of where we're cuckishly defending a cop who did wrong.

People don't care about being "cucked" if it's something they like. Traditionally and generally speaking, social conservatives enjoy police brutality aimed at liberals and minorities and are willing to suffer the occasional indignity of a cop accidentally treating them without privilege. They like the authoritarian state when it comes to the social order. They want the government to be as big and intrusive as it possibly can be, provided it mostly leaves them and their guns alone. They have a mindset of obedience and reverence for authority, and feel the authority originates in a supernatural being who justifies all of it. It's a very twisted way of looking at the social order, and it's slowly changing for the better, but not without a fight.
Nah, we just don't like the twisted anarchy you libs seem to enjoy. A perverse world were a person is encouraged to fuck anyone and anything with a orifice regardless of weather or not it is natural or proper..

Why would wanting social order be a bad thing.. I prefer stability over chaos.

Nah, we just don't like the twisted anarchy you libs seem to enjoy. A perverse world were a person is encouraged to fuck anyone and anything with a orifice regardless of weather or not it is natural or proper..

Why would wanting social order be a bad thing.. I prefer stability over chaos.
Does that "stability" includes giving up your guns? Because it's a major concern on police interactions.

Back