What's the worst/best injury you've caused to another?

Thread title says it all.

I broke a DE's arm just below the shoulder on the weekend in a solid block when he jumped to bat a ball down. Feels good mang.

What say you?

Bitch slapping a guy for 10 minutes straight while he cried for me to stop. I mean full on winding up swings. Dude looked like he got the fuck beat out of him.....all with my open hands
***kisses back of hands***

I once broke someone's fist with my face. Maybe.

I was in a coma for a year so my memory's a little hazy.

Mostly just the normal training injuries
i broke guys arm with a kick totally by accident, the kick was on purpose but i meant to get him in the body he just tried to block it incorrectly.
Grappling too i got some one in a key lock too tight and his elbow got janked up, and i had a guy in half guard he spazzed and tried to yank his leg out while twisting at the same time and his knee got all twisted up.

Had a nasty head clash with an opposition player in rugby game as a young buck.

Actually more like the top of my head clashed with his facial area.
He hit the deck like a sack of spuds, and when he came to his face was a mess - cuts around his eye and swelling up, blood pissing out of his nose.
He got taken away to get checked out. I never did hear if he had any serious injuries to his face. Seems like he could have easily had a broken nose or orbital or something.
My head was pretty damn tender and lumpy later on.

I broke my brothers leg when I was 11.

Bitch slapping a guy for 10 minutes straight while he cried for me to stop. I mean full on winding up swings. Dude looked like he got the fuck beat out of him.....all with my open hands
***kisses back of hands***

Sorry man.....got to call you on that.

How do you find the time between posting 1600 messages in 3 months?

My father did this to me when I was a kid and knocked me the fuck out slapping me for about a minute straight around the head open handed. For 10 mins Im pretty sure I'd be in a coma.

If you want a demonstration set it up.
PS - it was 18 years ago. Didn't have a job where I have to sit around on conference calls for fucking hours.

In organized sports:

Wrestling - Ruined/dislocated a guy's shoulder with a hard sprawl.

American Football - Broke a guy's wrist running him over when he tried tackling me.

While both times it was due to good execution on my part, I'd have rather they hadn't been injured in the process, even if it meant I gave up a TD or was tackled. I ended both guy's seasons, which was unfortunate.

I dropped a chick during sex once and she fell down onto a fire extinguisher which cracked a rib.

Sucker punching Ulf Samuelsson has to be up there.

If you want a demonstration set it up.
PS - it was 18 years ago. Didn't have a job where I have to sit around on conference calls for fucking hours.

I'm laid up with a 8mm kidney stone impacted halfway between kidney and bladder so I'm pretty much hurting now and unable to go to ATT and train with my 80 inch reach and such and such which explains my sudden rise in post count.

Really bummed howard davis died............he was a great striking coach I first met in 1981 at elizabeth virrick gym in miami.

They're gonna try to break it up with a sonic blast and I hope it works so they don't have to go in after it.

Last edited:
I'm laid up with a 8mm kidney stone impacted halfway between kidney and bladder so I'm pretty much hurting now and unable to go to ATT and train with my 80 inch reach and such and such which explains my sudden rise in post count.

Really bummed howard davis died............he was a great striking coach I first met in 1981 at elizabeth virrick gym in miami.

They're gonna try to break it up with a sonic blast and I hope it works so they don't have to go in after it.

Here are the five main reasons dogs expose their bellies:
5.) To show respect to a higher-ranking dog or a person. Hierarchy is important in the canine world. A lesser-ranking dog may drop, plop upside down and avoid making any eye contact with a dog who is deemed to rank higher. By purposely exposing his vulnerable underbelly, this dog is communicating to the dominant dog that he comes in peace and has no intention of challenging his authority. Resist petting the bellies of a fearful dog as this action may unintentionally trigger a fear-bite response. Instead, speak to the fearful dog in an upbeat tone and reward him with a healthy treat or praise when he pops into the safer “sit” position.

I dropped a chick during sex once and she fell down onto a fire extinguisher which cracked a rib.

Why was there a fire extinguisher lying around bro?

Actually - don't answer

Thought I'd share the video of me blocking that DE:

Watch "Football block broken arm" on Vimeo:

Accidentally brain damage.
Broke her(my ex) spirit by drinking,but she was a bitch anyway so...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back