What's the worst/best injury you've caused to another?

Not proud of this one but I put a dude in emergency (ICU for the yanks) with bleeding on the brain after he spat on me. Not gonna lie I overreacted and could've killed him over a little spit.

Broke a guy's arm suplexing him in a fight. Then he got on his four wheeler and ripped out of there, only to crash it in a the ditch a 1/4 mile down the road because he was driving with a broken arm. Sad.
That is the most redneck thing I have ever heard

Knocked a guy's tooth out. Pretty sure I gave someone else a concussion with a punch. But that's it.

I was about 8, playing lightsabers with my friend, on my driveway. I crack him square on the head and he trips and stumbles back into a gate, cutting his head. Blood all-over the place.

In high school, some kid was messing around, and kept trying to make people flinch by poking his head out in front of them. He did it to me, and without thinking, I smacked him upside the head with a stapler.

Worst I've ever had done to me, was a girl putting a cigarette out on my forehead. Didn't really hurt, I've just never been on the receiving end of anything really bad.

Last edited:
Back