What's the worst/best injury you've caused to another?

Phlog

Sgt Sprinkles
@Gold
Reaction score
Thread title says it all.

I broke a DE's arm just below the shoulder on the weekend in a solid block when he jumped to bat a ball down. Feels good mang.

What say you?

When I was about 10, this kid I knew had been circumcised like a day or 2 earlier. He was round at my house witha bunch of other people, and was basically being a cunt the whole time. I got fed up with him, and kicked him in the nuts.

Once snapped someone's collarbone tackling them in a rugby game. I felt guilty at the time because the guy was in distress, but the legend of the tackle spread at my school and my friends still bring it up today.

I found myself regaling over it the other day. Funny how time changes your view on things like that.

This thread reminds me of this.

Only time I've hurt someone outside of judo/bjj (or, indeed, including it) is when I punched my best mate in the face as a kid. Gave him a black eye. I felt terrible.

To be fair though, he's hospitalised me at least twice, including when he smashed my mouth in with a golf club.

Coolest but not worse one was elbowing a huge guy in the head as he bull charged me in a bar (I'm only 5'8). His forehead/eye came up the size of a fucking melon and he looked like a mutant within 20 seconds of the hit

Bar fight. Legit broke someone's femur, ribs(2 cracked!), orbital. Almost did time for that one.

I tore a guys ACL when playing football. He was one of the top players in the under 18 league and was on his way to be playing professional football. Complete accident and I felt absolutely horrible about it for a long time. I'd say it was one of the reasons I quit playing football.

I had a run in college where I was fairly severely injuring one of my best buds all the frickin time. We were always drinking heavily, he's a fairly small and uncoordinated dude anyway, and it was a perfect storm.

I concussed him with my elbow as we were both going up for a football in a pick up game.

I broke his wrist as we were wrestling around drunk and he fell off a table or something.

Broke his ankle after the Packers won the super bowl and everybody spilled into the streets to celebrate (we were in Wisconsin) - tackled him off a snowbank.

Caused him to require several stitches in his hand after we stole a stop sign and tried throwing the whole thing somewhere, post and all.

And there's probably things I'm forgetting. To this day we joke that he needs to up his life insurance policy whenever we get together.

Broke this fellas arm when he tried to slam me on my head. Very next match I got my fibula snapped. Instant karma

In 8th grade I was a white kid in a black neighborhood. I had a lot of friends and it was cool. But one black kid named Hassan, just resented that I was popular and bullied me. After a few months my Dad showed me what I needed to do. Hassan cornered me and was putting his face in mine. I head butted his nose and felt it crunch. He dropped to his knees covered in blood and I backed up and soccer kicked him in the head. He had a broken nose and a concussion. Not only did he never bother me again, but he then became a target for being beaten by the white boy.

I've never really injured anyone. Now I've BEEN injured several times (by accident). I'm pretty unlucky with that kind of thing.

Did a run swinging DDT on somebody in the road when I was a kid. Cracked his head open, blood everywhere.

Not sure how he lived and I didn't become a murderer tbh.

Last edited:
I once pushed a guy because he looked at me the wrong way.

I will do it to u too bro

Never injured someone before. I've always been pretty good about playing clean. So I guess the most damage I've done is knocked the wind out of my opponent during a kick off.

I built a pitfall behind a man's house one night because he called my dog a :eek::eek::eek:.

I dunno what happened but it was probably pretty serious.

I ruptured a dude's bladder with a rear waist lock take down at work.

Broke a dudes arm when I belly to belly'd him in a BJJ tourney two years ago. He posted out instead of just accepting the throw and his arm went snap.

When I was a kid I accidentally slammed a door on another kids head while we were playing tag. It was sickening. I'll never forget his screams. He survived and we stayed friends, but I swear he was way more retarded after that shit

Back