What's the worst/best injury you've caused to another?

Hurt a gal's bum.

I think we both liked it.

Broke an orbital bound and twice I punched guys so hard they bled out of their ears. Shattered a guys nose which I felt awful about. Mainly injuries from punching people.

there was a jerk in middle school, fat kid always picking on me and others.. during baseball practice he was stealing second base, I was the second baseman. He slid and tried to take out my legs so I moved and the throw from the catcher hit him in the nose breaking it... couldnt have happened to a bigger asshole.

i onlt hurt peopel emotionally, hard to quantify ti

Found you a t shirt.

i_have_the_pussy_so_i_make_the_rules_t_shirt-r7c5b0b388fb340e7bfa22f50de1fc834_k2gml_324.jpg

<45>

You guys lucky the parents weren't there. I would not be too happy if some kid seriously injured my kid if I have a kid in the future.

Price of doing business friend. You're the hammer or the nail, but work gets done regardless.

Hip check on my bud in floor hockey. Tore his knee ligaments to shreds. First day he finished his physio regime he started playing w/ us again. Hit him w/ the hip check again and blew the knee out a second time.

grinch2.gif

Jesus H Christmas you are one bad son of a gun.

I guess you win, unless @Clippy had his car loaded with bricks.

It was an empty and small dump truck so it depends how big the car was! One of my greatest lucky escapes! It went off a drop after the throttle jammed, brakes were bust, just as I was getting a load from a digger, the digger scoop almost took my head off and destroyed the steering wheel but I slipped to the right. I got catapulted in front of it and the way it hit the bottom and charged over my thighs it bounced on the fat tires so it's weight wasn't on me as each wheel went over. Just had gnarly bruising. It then hit a several ton free standing stone wall that didn't crush me. 3 of my none lives in 4 seconds.

Rugby tackled my best mate out of a second story window onto concrete. Not sure why I did it. He had a broken leg and lost a couple of teeth. I had a broken wrist and cracked ribs. We could laugh about it once we recovered.

It was on the emotional level as i have never been in a fight. It actually probably scarred me more than him as it literally changed my life.

I was about ten and I was playing with a friend who was husky. We were in a relay race and he wasnt able to run as fast as the rest of us. Something overtook me and i called him a "fatass."

He started to cry and it really hit me the power that words have. I turned away as I started to cry myself seeing the pain I had caused.

I swore I would never use words like that again and I have learned we are all different and special in our own ways.

We became even closer after that. We were college roommates and best friends, experimenting with drugs, sexuality and other things together. Ultimately he chose to identify as a woman and I was sure to be his biggest supporter

But at the time the wound was really deep

You broke a femur.....Did you hit him with a sledge hammer?
Lol not like in half. Very badly fractured. The very skinny man kneed me in the shoulder as I was doubled over(multiple person incident) and I caught the knee and elbowed his femur a few times. I "may or may not" have kept stomping on it when he hit the deck.

When I was kid, I broke a kid's ankle while playing backyard tackle football. He cried and screamed, and I felt terrible. I remember somebody trying to give him coffee to calm him down, and even then I was like wtf?

Lol not like in half. Very badly fractured. The very skinny man kneed me in the shoulder as I was doubled over(multiple person incident) and I caught the knee and elbowed his femur a few times. I "may or may not" have kept stomping on it when he hit the deck.

Was gonna say that bone is literally the strongest in the entire body lol

When I was about 6 me and my bud were messing around in our front yards bushes spying on people walking by, crawling around, playing GI Joe-type crap. For some reason I picked up the biggest heaviest rock I could find and while I was standing over him accidentally dropped it right on the back of his head lol.

Then in middle school the same kid was hanging out in my backyard climbing trees. He fell and hit his head on a rock and got a concussion. Wasnt my fault that time but theres a strange congruency to him getting fucked up by rocks in my yard.

It was on the emotional level as i have never been in a fight. It actually probably scarred me more than him as it literally changed my life.

I was about ten and I was playing with a friend who was husky. We were in a relay race and he wasnt able to run as fast as the rest of us. Something overtook me and i called him a "fatass."

He started to cry and it really hit me the power that words have. I turned away as I started to cry myself seeing the pain I had caused.

I swore I would never use words like that again and I have learned we are all different and special in our own ways.

We became even closer after that. We were college roommates and best friends, experimenting with drugs, sexuality and other things together. Ultimately he chose to identify as a woman and I was sure to be his biggest supporter

But at the time the wound was really deep
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45><45><45>

I threw a kid and broke his collar bone when I was seventeen.

one time I opened a door and there was a guy in the other side of it.

I broke his nose, felt terriblr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back