What's the best promo in UFC history: UFC 193 or UFC 214

What's the best promo in UFC history?

• Total voters
Don't get me wrong. It's quite well done for what it is. But what it is is so much more basic than something like the 214 promo.

I guess but I think simple and well executed is better than unnecessarily complicated. I don't feel any kind of "hype" when I see 214, i just get memories of all the retarded shit jones did and a bad taste in my mouth.

I guess but I think simple and well executed is better than unnecessarily complicated. I don't feel any kind of "hype" when I see 214, i just get memories of all the retarded shit jones did and a bad taste in my mouth.

How do you feel about the 193 promo.

I know you been here before no surprise just ...

The concept for 193 was literally stolen from the Thank You Mom campaign for the Olympics.

They are identical.

One of my personal faves.

I can't find a good quality version of this though

214 has a lot of emotional weight to it.
193 was some manufactured hype bull shit.

One is much better than the other.

bruh

when you watch them form teh voltron

do you imagine joe rogan on the edge, peering in?

Lmao @ people who got hyped up by the GSP/Shields promo and then GSP gets booed in Toronto of all places during the fight.

Last edited:
The concept for 193 was literally stolen from the Thank You Mom campaign for the Olympics.

They are identical.

Wow, holy shit! You're right! I did not know that.

I don't really begrudge them for copying the style, but I can't believe they used the exact same song.

UFC fights are like Dragon Ball Z villians. Apparently each new one is the best in the whole Universe.

Yoooouuuu annndd meeeeeee!
Meeeee and yoooouuuuuuuuuu!

NickTheFace made the greatest promo video ever.

Removed from YouTube but you can find it here:

Back