What's more impressive?

What's more impressive?

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png

i say 5 rounds..takes more guts and fortitude to dig in when the going gets tough, and its much more of a mental test to stay focused for that time too..

Depends on the context. I think both wins were impressive in their own way. Diaz took over in the 2nd round and tooled Konour without training camp.

Konour has shown a lot of heart and dominated Nate in the 5th round of their rematch while everyone though he was done after the 3rd. Kudos to both guys, fuck the haters.

The rematch with full preparation and no staph.

say what you want about "majority decision" but Conor came back with a fucking vengeance in the first two rounds. Nate looked like an amateur in there compared to Conor in those rounds. If it wasn't for his titanium chin, he would've been done in 1

What's more impressive...

1) Being a two-division champion about to make a 9-figure payday.

2) Being 0-2 in title fights and effectively out of the fight game.

Finishing a fight is always more impressive than not finishing a fight.

I wish the pre-pubescent Diaz and McGregor fans would let it go already

Any fighter who gets RNC'd is either (1) An amateur in BJJ and/or (2) A quitter. Period.

An elite professional shouldn't get RNC'd.

That is why Conor needs a 3rd fight with Nate. Even though it is officially 1-1 between them, Nate really does have the upper hand.

Conor got completely embarrassed and finished in the first fight. 2nd fight was super close (I scored it a draw)

I'm actually most impressed by how long you can rehash the same fight and hold jealousy,bitterness and hate in your heart.
That's a true achievement imo.
Takes a lot of dedication to be a hater at that level.
Kudos to you.

That is why Conor needs a 3rd fight with Nate. Even though it is officially 1-1 between them, Nate really does have the upper hand.

Conor got completely embarrassed and finished in the first fight. 2nd fight was super close (I scored it a draw)

Conor has the upper hand...1st fight was conor training his entire training camp for 155 and a completely different fighter....with 2 weeks to go, he now has to switch gears and now put on weight to fight at 170. anyone who honestly believes that didn't hurt his cardio is delusional...

C'mon man how was Conor embarrassed by smashing Nates face in and only losing because he got tired doing so ?

Embarrassing is getting knocked down 3times with no answer and actually resorting to butt scooting

Butt scooting is the ultimate beta move and we all know it. Nate was completely made a bitch in the second fight.

Nates caveman chin is the only reason he doesn't get KOd 10/10 when fighting Conor.

Option 1.

Fooled me - didn't even realize this was Nate/Connor.

C'mon man how was Conor embarrassed by smashing Nates face in and only losing because he got tired doing so ?

Embarrassing is getting knocked down 3times with no answer and actually resorting to butt scooting

Butt scooting is the ultimate beta move and we all know it. Nate was completely made a bitch in the second fight.

Nates caveman chin is the only reason he doesn't get KOd 10/10 when fighting Conor.
Ultimate beta move would be tapping because you are literally submitting to another man.

Depends on the context. I think both wins were impressive in their own way. Diaz took over in the 2nd round and tooled Konour without training camp.

Konour has shown a lot of heart and dominated Nate in the 5th round of their rematch while everyone though he was done after the 3rd. Kudos to both guys, fuck the haters.

Huh? You watch the fight? Conor did not win the 5th round. Nate did. You may be able to give Conor the 4th, but even that was really close.

Back