What's more impressive?

What's more impressive?

• Total voters
Huh? You watch the fight? Conor did not win the 5th round. Nate did. You may be able to give Conor the 4th, but even that was really close.

Then it was the 4th I was talking about. I did watch the fight but only once.

Option 1.

Fooled me - didn't even realize this was Nate/Connor.

It's not, I just picked two random match outcomes and you guys all decided to pick this example. Interesting tho

It's not, I just picked two random match outcomes and you guys all decided to pick this example. Interesting tho
I just answered the poll honestly. Of course being able to finish someone is a hell of a lot more impressive than almost losing a decision.

This thread is just awful, even by the standards one might ascribe to Clippy.

C'mon Clippy, you are better than that
Move on

Ultimate beta move would be tapping because you are literally submitting to another man.
<TrumpWrong1>

Tapping instead of going out is almost involuntary.
We can go through the list of badass fighters who have tapped and proved your point to be completely moronic if you'd like ?

Getting knocked on your ass so many times that you just accept it and stay down and start sliding around on your butt fighting like a child is the ultimate beta move.

"I am not man enough to face you standing so I will assume the beta position of butt scooting hoping to avoid your left hand crushing my skull again and killing the few brain cells I have left."
Nate Diaz.

Only finishes should count, as decisions are by their very nature subjective. So the choke.

C'mon Clippy, you are better than that
Move on

steverogers.jpg

Depends on who's fighting. If gsp slaps on rear naked choke in the 2nd WOW

Write it better, RIGHT NOW

GO!!!

"Hello, I am captain america. My dick didn't work, so I took an experimental medication and now I have to carry this shield at all times. It's OK, because it works as a parasol on sunny days to protect my sensitive skin. Will you be my friend? I am lonely."

Good the Nate fights happened. Shows WW's a no-go for Conor, where his limits are for his size. Nate's been very underrated for his whole career because he fights the same, but put him against a non point fighter and he tends to do well.

Conor has the upper hand...1st fight was conor training his entire training camp for 155 and a completely different fighter....with 2 weeks to go, he now has to switch gears and now put on weight to fight at 170. anyone who honestly believes that didn't hurt his cardio is delusional...
It didnt hurt his cardio at all. Do you understand how cardio works? Cutting weight does not help your cardio, it actually makes it harder. Conor not having to cut any weight for Nate helped him. Plus, Nate wasn't even training at all went he got the Conor fight. You are really grasping at straws

C'mon man how was Conor embarrassed by smashing Nates face in and only losing because he got tired doing so ?

Embarrassing is getting knocked down 3times with no answer and actually resorting to butt scooting

Butt scooting is the ultimate beta move and we all know it. Nate was completely made a bitch in the second fight.

Nates caveman chin is the only reason he doesn't get KOd 10/10 when fighting Conor.
Conor broke mentally in the first fight. In all my years of watching MMA it is a rare sight that it happens. He completely panicked after he was rocked the 2nd time by Nate. Shot for an awful takedown against a guy that is very good on the ground. The end of that fight was very embarrassing.

Back