What's more impressive?

What's more impressive?

• Total voters
This is more impressive.

37740AE100000578-3751207-image-m-129_1471755119674.jpg

Diaz-blood-face.jpg

0.jpg
Not really diazs cut easily

Conor haters still grasping onto their one sliver of victory, after years of defeats.

You guys made this into a Conor thread, not me. It's weird how you guys fixate on him so much.

Conor fans be like what's more impressive losing by RNC in 2nd round or defending your belt for a decade, they say losing by RNC in 2nd round obviously. Takes a lot of heart to tap out.

Because Nate fought through that shit while Conor tapped out for far less?

Your right, Nate rocks!
It is amazing that Nate's cinderblock skull can take THAT much punishment for 5 rounds and only fall down 3 times, but not sure I would call it impressive skillwise to eat that many shots to the head in a fight. In both fights actually. No to mention the leg kicks and bodyshots. Nate still hasn't fully recovered to this day while McGregor went on to win his second belt just a few months later.

Nate "stay in your weightclass" Diaz.

Nate "If I had a full camp I wouldn't've been touched" Diaz.

Neither.

Stay on your damn feet, pussy ~ Conor via TUF

It is amazing that Nate's cinderblock skull can take THAT much punishment for 5 rounds and only fall down 3 times, but not sure I would call it impressive skillwise to eat that many shots to the head in a fight. In both fights actually. No to mention the leg kicks and bodyshots. Nate still hasn't fully recovered to this day while McGregor went on to win his second belt just a few months later.

Nate "stay in your weightclass" Diaz.

Nate "If I had a full camp I wouldn't've been touched" Diaz.

Truth. I don't know if people realize how much permanent damage Nate took in those 2 fights.

Not enough CBD in the world to fully recover.

Conor has the upper hand...1st fight was conor training his entire training camp for 155 and a completely different fighter....with 2 weeks to go, he now has to switch gears and now put on weight to fight at 170. anyone who honestly believes that didn't hurt his cardio is delusional...

Or simply not cut a crazy amount of weight, it isnt like he fought a legit weight cutter WW guy, he fought a LW guy who was on vacation 10 days earlier.

Or simply not cut a crazy amount of weight, it isnt like he fought a legit weight cutter WW guy, he fought a LW guy who was on vacation 10 days earlier.

But he was cutting weight his entire training camp...to get to 155lbs...with 2 weeks or less, he now has to change up the diet, start eating tons more and put on weight you lost...

Back