What's Johnny walkers real name?

Fighter names from Brazil remind me a lot of the character names from Idiocracy.

Can’t wait for their next Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

He is the bastard child to the heir of Johnnie Walker liqour.

It's well know... his Dad was hammered "that night" at the UFC celebration party. His mom was on some high tech shit.

Last edited:
Daddy was a drunk

I thought everyone knew about that one night in Sao Pualo? Anderson had way too much to drink and smoked some vicious bong loads. Christina was hopped up on the latest pharmaceuticals and it made her extra horny. Anyways... they ran into each other just outside the bathroom in the party mansion and got to it.... Anderson must have had a lot of whisky that night.

The kids real name?

Christian Silva.

I've never heard the name Johnny Walker before and couldn't figure out the jokes. Thought it was part of a country song

Second cousin of Jim Beam. Maternal grandfather was a famous WW2 hero- Captain Morgan.

I noticed some Brazilian fighters that have murican names. Anderson, John , Gilbert Burns etc.
Yeah, but Anderson is a common name in brazil, not so much too american. Now the others you mentioned are def. very american.

He should change his name to Johny Walker "way knockout".

This free ad won't please Conor, he'll probably go to brazilian orphanages to get future prospects renamed Proper Twelve

Funny thing is we get annoyed by foreigners strange names but in MMA world we’re so used to Brazilian names so we also get annoyed when they have American sounding names.

Or in another similar theory, we get annoyed when the names don’t match the faces.

Back