What's Johnny walkers real name?

This is how you can gain new sponsorship in the UFC. Legally change your name to the company throwing you some money.

"FIGHTING, out of the blue corner. Introducing PANDA EXPRESSSSSsssss!"
AAAAAND OUT OF THE RED CORNER.... TEH CONDOM DEPOSITTTTT

There's probably a Conor fan out there naming their newborn Proper 12 as we speak

sub-5-752x501.png

Brazil in a nutshell.

Can't wait for the Proper Twelve UFC debut against Bud Weiser.

Johnny has been through some tough shit before his fight.
"Named after his father Walker, Johnny decided to use the famous whiskey brand as his “war name” because it sounded cool. Some people think he’s actually named after the Johnny Walker whiskey, so if that helps him land a sponsorship deal in the future, perfect."
https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...-cant-fight-mma-ufc?__twitter_impression=true

From your link:
"“I got an offer from a businessman from Scotland, but when I got there — I thought Brazilians were sons of bitches, but I found out that there are Scottish sons of bitches, too,” Walker said. “I got there and a month later, he didn’t pay me anything, said he was broke, and I was f*cked."​

Could this guy be the Anderson Aldo we were promised?

Reebook just spilled the beans too early so he changed his name.

Meh, they are not the same thing but this ain't a hill worth dying on. Take it from someone who's had a drink or twelve on 5 different continents.
Scotch is a type of whisky, one thats produced in scotland, matured in oak casks and aged for 3+ years.
Johnnie walker is garbaggio though in most labels, many american or irish whiskeys are bwtter,

Ardbeg Corryvreckan. You can see why he changed it. Even though his given name is much stronger.

Is this some kind of fake citizen green card/visa scam?
John Lineker is also Brazilian.. both are named after Englishmen. Walker's father could possibly be English and his mother Brazilian. In Brazil, it is not uncommon to meet Brazilians with English or Japanese names.. Gilbert Burns, Lyoto Machida, etc..

Back