What the hell was Mario Lopez doing on the MMA Hour?

Rogan has a bodyguard? Lol
Or call him a big personal assistant lol! I thought it was odd too, until I saw how many people kept bothering his time with his family. Shootz, Michael Rapaport even had some huge dude walking around with him at the May-Mac fight.

So you're somewhat of a fan of AC Slater?
No, my little sister grew up on that show, I was already out of school by then. Just an actual martial arts practitioner, so being such and around it all since the early 80s and turned pro at the age of 35 in 2013 for shits a giggles and to find a hobby as I get older, you learn a lot more then what one reads online or hears as rumor.

Dude always whipped Valley in the championships. But couldn't take Zack in a street fight over a girl. SMH ;)

I believe he's been in a lot of events. Whatever, it's star publicity.

You mentioned point fighting a few times now ?
Are you referring to TKD tourneys ?

Because that would be irrelevant since he's trained all aspects of MMA with some of the top fighters in the world for many years now.

Joe has neck veins tougher than Mario.

Lol bro Mario has been sparring against elite level boxers and rolling fr for decades. Wrestled at a high level in hs. Also a lot of ppl say he was putting in work in the streets in the mid 90s

Mario would smash Rogan. To the best of my knowledge, Rogan has only competed in point fighting. No kickboxing/boxing matches, no wrestling, not even NAGA or Grapplers Quest.
Rogan is 50 and does a lot of drugs.

He was one of the only people I heard talking before the McGregor Mayweather fight saying Conor has zero chance. So he apparently knows something.

Why are there some people pretending that Lopez has had MMA fights?

But anyway, his fight vs Rogan is an epic clash of styles: boxer/wrestler vs TKD/BJJ.

Doesn't he "box" at some celebrity gym that one of Schaub's buddies run?

apparently he takes boxing seriously in the gym, trains and spars pretty hard.

No chance in fuck he spars hard, or at all. His face is his moneymaker. Getting cauliflowered up and having his nose smashed would be suicide. He probably works the bags and pads with a trainer, but nothing more. And if I was him, I would do the same, not be some Mickey Rourke....
a32.jpg

If hes so tough whyd he let a guy smash his cell phone at the gym this week. Said the guy was shoving several other gym employees ... if someone was shoving people in front of Rogan he would physically subdue the man like he did on fear factor that was hilarious. Rogan would tap out or kick the hell out of AC Slater imo. Slater may be more athletic or whatever, but Rogan is way meaner and pumped full of roids.
https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/mario-lopez-clears-up-vegas-assault-reports/amp/

Yeah and then get sued. He is smart to not beat the crap out of someone over a cell phone.

Mario would smash Rogan. To the best of my knowledge, Rogan has only competed in point fighting. No kickboxing/boxing matches, no wrestling, not even NAGA or Grapplers Quest.

High level TKD has plenty of KOs, and Rogan's spinning heel kick video is pretty legendary. Also, Rogan competed in kickboxing in his 20s. He's talked about his fights, what it's like getting rocked badly, and the fact that he started to get headaches, which is why he stopped. Double BB in BJJ isn't bad either.

Having said that, Mario spars much more and more frequently, so he would probably have better timing and distance control. Hard to say who would win, but Rogan's kicks are so nasty that it would only take one good hit.

cuz he's Mario gotdamn Lopez and he used to bang Ali Landry. You should be asking to shake his hand TS.
<codychoke>

Back