What the hell was Mario Lopez doing on the MMA Hour?

Would Screech have been more appropriate due to his history of obliterating Horshack in Celebrity Boxing?

<{cruzshake}>
Lol no. No he wouldn't.
Joe would make him his bish. Easily.

Well...i guess that GIF settles it.

What's Rogan's combat sports background again?

He does have xome nice kicks on stationary heavybags though and his boy gave him a blackbelt.

I just tweeted Lopez and Rogan them asking if the rumors are true that they are going to be participating in a charity MMA bout...

Everyone else should do it to and let's get it viral.
I haven't heard any rumors about a charity event between the two. Tweet them? I rather not, as that is some casual troll shit, and they don't even monitor their social media. And imo, Rogan vs Lopez is not a fight anyone wants to see, that actually cares about combat sports.. one is actually competing currently in his 40s in mma, while the other is just a practitioner of two specific mma skillsets.. bjj and judo.. Rogan no longer trains Thai Boxing. But I respect your different opinion, even if I don't agree.

No. Rogan would kick a hole in his chest. The size difference alone would be too much.

Mario competed at 160 in HS. What's Rogan weight? 185? I'd guess Mario's 175 at least.. 8 years younger and pretty highly accomplished in the best base for MMA. Rogan did some point-fighting TKD comps and was awarded a black belt despite never competing. He's got some powerful kicks on the heavy bag though and that kettlebell gif is scary lol.

It would probably look like Frank Shamrock vs Igor Zinoviev or Tito vs Tanner.

Well...i guess that GIF settles it.

What's Rogan's combat sports background again?

He does have xome nice kicks on stationary heavybags though and his boy gave him a blackbelt.

How about he has been practicing martial arts since Mario was watching cartoons on Saturday morning ?
How about he trains with some of the greatest MMA fighters ever sometimes ?
How about how he is twice the size and strength as Mario ?

Mario competed at 160 in HS. What's Rogan weight? 185? I'd guess Mario's 175 at least.. 8 years younger and pretty highly accomplished in the best base for MMA. Rogan did some point-fighting TKD comps and was awarded a black belt despite never competing. He's got some powerful kicks on the heavy bag though and that kettlebell gif is scary lol.

It would probably look like Frank Shamrock vs Igor Zinoviev or Tito vs Tanner.

I'd say there is a big strength difference considering Rogan has more juice than Tropicana.

More than 15lbs difference also.
Rogan brutalized mario.

Rogan is a bitch boi shoving steroids up his ass, after 6 months under USADA it would be like Slater taking on Screech.

Nope. No USADA involved obviously.
Joe strangles ghey ass Mario until his eyes pop out.

I haven't heard any rumors about a charity event between the two. Tweet them? I rather not, as that is some casual troll shit, and they don't even monitor their social media. And imo, Rogan vs Lopez is not a fight anyone wants to see, that actually cares about combat sports.. one is actually competing currently in his 40s in mma, while the other is just a practitioner of two specific mma skillsets.. bjj and judo.. Rogan no longer trains Thai Boxing. But I respect your different opinion, even if I don't agree.
I want to see AC vs Rogan, so you're just wrong.

I'd say there is a big strength difference considering Rogan has more juice than Tropicana.

More than 15lbs difference also.
Rogan brutalized mario.

Meh, one guy has a legit combat sports competition background, one doesn't. Rogan didn't know what a spladle was when Joe Daddy slapped it on Nate.

Who's to say Mario isn't juiced also? Hell, I bet it's standard in Hollywood.

How about he has been practicing martial arts since Mario was watching cartoons on Saturday morning ?
How about he trains with some of the greatest MMA fighters ever sometimes ?
How about how he is twice the size and strength as Mario ?

Yea but what martial arts was he practicing? TKD? Mario was all-state in California HS wrestling around the time of UFC 1, before Rogan had even started BJJ. He's also 50.

No combat sports competition.

Mario placed in California.

Shertards gonna shertard.

You don't think Mario trains with world-class guys or juices himself?

Do you think Maynard from Tool can beat Mario too. Shit, he's a purple belt under Rickson.

Rogan hasn't so much as done a NAGA tourney.

Last edited:
IMG_0172.JPG
Meh, one guy has a legit combat sports competition background, one doesn't. Rogan didn't know what a spladle was when Joe Daddy slapped it on Nate.

I googled that and it looks like the gayest thing in life lol

Lol.. most posting have no clue. Elite wrestling credentials, boxing for a long time, etc etc.. no. He's 3-4 as an am in MMA, and in 2014, the UFC was thinking of signing him. He's done Gracie Breakdowns with the Gracies, who only ask knowledgeable BJJ practitioners to come in and do the breakdown with them, has done many boxing smokers, placed 7th in state as a wrestler in his hs years, and has a background in Kempo Karate. He's in his 40s and has 2 wins this year alone, after starting the year with a loss.
LOL
So you say no one has a clue, that its not the reasons they mentioned. Then you proceed to list the exact same reasons. Nice.

If hes so tough whyd he let a guy smash his cell phone at the gym this week. Said the guy was shoving several other gym employees ... if someone was shoving people in front of Rogan he would physically subdue the man like he did on fear factor that was hilarious. Rogan would tap out or kick the hell out of AC Slater imo. Slater may be more athletic or whatever, but Rogan is way meaner and pumped full of roids.
https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/mario-lopez-clears-up-vegas-assault-reports/amp/
Damn imagine leaving a spa and have to deal with a roid head right away I would need the spa again

Yea but what martial arts was he practicing? TKD? Mario was all-state in California HS wrestling around the time of UFC 1, before Rogan had even started BJJ. He's also 50.

No combat sports competition.

Mario placed in California.

Shertards gonna shertard.

You don't think Mario trains with world-class guys or juices himself?

Do you think Maynard from Tool can beat Mario too. Shit, he's a purple belt under Rickson.

Rogan hasn't so much as done a NAGA tourney.

If we're talking about a juiced up Mario to the size of Rogan than I would give him the advantage.

But I've never seen that Mario.
I very much doubt he has ever taken steroids.

Back