What the hell was Mario Lopez doing on the MMA Hour?

Mario would double leg Joe to a living death, this isn't point fighting and celebrity BB competitions.

You mentioned point fighting a few times now ?
Are you referring to TKD tourneys ?

Because that would be irrelevant since he's trained all aspects of MMA with some of the top fighters in the world for many years now.

Joe has neck veins tougher than Mario.

You mentioned point fighting a few times now ?
Are you referring to TKD tourneys ?

Because that would be irrelevant since he's trained all aspects of MMA with some of the top fighters in the world for many years now.

Joe has neck veins tougher than Mario.
Being a celebrity buddy, and training are two diff things. Getting a BB between bong hits from Eddie Bravo isn't gonna save him from someone who has actually competed.

Being a celebrity buddy, and training are two diff things. Getting a BB between bong hits from Eddie Bravo isn't gonna save him from someone who has actually competed.

On the contrary, I believe his BB from Eddie along with some bong hits are exactly what will give him victory.

Mario goes for a TD after taking a kick to the ribs and Joe catches the neck.

On the contrary, I believe his BB from Eddie along with some bong hits are exactly what will give him victory.

Mario goes for a TD after taking a kick to the ribs and Joe catches the neck.
Mario boxed up Oscar de la Hoya, you think Hogan can handle those hands, no way....????

LOL
So you say no one has a clue, that its not the reasons they mentioned. Then you proceed to list the exact same reasons. Nice.
Or maybe your comprehension skills aren't up to par? As a state placing in hs at 7th place is not elite Wrestling credentials and Boxing in a few smokers and even training it currently, doesn't mean one has boxed for a long time. Which is what i clearly refer to. What I listed were facts, not casual opinion. Huge difference casual guy.. but enjoy upping your post count with more irrelevance. Next..

Or maybe your comprehension skills aren't up to par? As a state placing in hs at 7th place is not elite Wrestling credentials and Boxing in a few smokers and even training it currently, doesn't mean one has boxed for a long time. Which is what i clearly refer to. What I listed were facts, not casual opinion. Huge difference casual guy.. but enjoy upping your post count with more irrelevance. Next..
Or more likely, you're just an egotistical asshole. Next.

What kind of insight would he have? What is his experience in combat sports? Team captain on Bayside High wrestling team?

He-Makes-Ballet-Look-Really-Hot.gif

What a fruit loop.

He fought Zack Morris on short notice to a draw. I thought Zack should have gotten the nod for the more effective strikes landed though. Also I think AC was juiced but he passed the test so it is just speculation on my part.

Fuck it, I grew up with Saved by the Bell, WAR Mario Lopez

Mario has been boxing for years and goes hard in sparring in the gym from what I hear.
He has been doing bjj for a long time now too.
Don't recall how many years ago it was but back when he had a reality show he was at Gracie Barra rolling with Uriah Faber and I wanna say it was before the WEC/UFC merger

Lol.. most posting have no clue. Elite wrestling credentials, boxing for a long time, etc etc.. no. He's 3-4 as an am in MMA, and in 2014, the UFC was thinking of signing him. He's done Gracie Breakdowns with the Gracies, who only ask knowledgeable BJJ practitioners to come in and do the breakdown with them, has done many boxing smokers, placed 7th in state as a wrestler in his hs years, and has a background in Kempo Karate. He's in his 40s and has 2 wins this year alone, after starting the year with a loss.

So you're somewhat of a fan of AC Slater?

Not only would Slater beat Rogan by whatever he wants, he'd bitch slap Eddie Bravo sober as he did it.

Lopez might not be a fighter, but I'd be willing to bet he is a lot more knowledgeable than 99% of MMA fans.

Dude was a top 10 ranked wrestler in California (Cali has the largest state championship in the country), has boxed for decades, and rolls a lot.

Not true.. seen Rogan on Pier 39 in SF, at the Aquarium By the Bay, in the retail shop when a dude robbed the store with a whiffle ball bat, Rogan stepped behind the counter while his bodyguard stepped in front of his kids and wife. The robber fell down the escalator on his exit, and broke his leg. Rogan isn't a fighter, he's a martial arts practitioner. While Lopez is in his 40s, and actually competes in combat sports and is respected as such. It's not about playing hero, just because you can fight. Did I stop the robber? Hell no, I laughed while he was doing it because he used a whiffed ball bat and anybody could've grabbed the bat and tossed him to the floor, but it's not my job to do so, nor do I care if some store is being robbed, when it doesn't affect me and nobody is being hurt physically.
Rogan has a bodyguard? Lol

Back