What sort of bag do you rock to carry books/papers as an adult?

Those tactical bags are cool but they scream "steal me, I has important stuff in me". I rock a regular outdoor products bag with 90% the utility and none of the risk.
Nah dude, anyone tries my bag the get the glock pressed to their temple (I don't actually own a gun, lol).
Lolol got the same bag. Or at least a 5.11
2vj1jr7.jpg
It's a sweet pack, but I wear a suit and tie every day and it just doesn't match the aesthetic of the work place. Comfy as fuuuuck, I also have the beverage pouch too :thumbs up:

I have a canvas bag made by Filson. It's nice looking, and I've even gotten complements for it for some reason.

I fold the papers up and put in my cargo pockets. If too much, maybe a reusable grocery bag. Haven't really used a school bag or backpack in ages.

Nah dude, anyone tries my bag the get the glock pressed to their temple (I don't actually own a gun, lol).
It's a sweet pack, but I wear a suit and tie every day and it just doesn't match the aesthetic of the work place. Comfy as fuuuuck, I also have the beverage pouch too :thumbs up:
I feel ya. My workplace is casual, and even people making bank walk around in hoodies with backpacks.

Last edited:
I carry my lunch to work not papers. Just a basic backpack for me, but probably due for an upgrade soon as it's falling apart a little.

coach-b4navymahogany-bleecker-convertible-sling-pack-in-colorblock-leather-product-1-11840879-104618236.jpeg

I have a big backpack for hauling stuff, but if I just wanted a pack for carrying smaller load I use a sling pack.

Bunch of gheys rocking purses in here. I carry a backpack if I carry anything and its more or less a bug out bag/shit hits the fan bag. I live rural though so I need survival gear readily available.

I’ve got backpack I carry water, some survival stuff and a gun when I’m traveling to the mountains. Which is usually a couple times a week. The gun comes out when I hit the trail of course.

I use a 5.11 tactical back pack but it's totally not a good look for where I work and my work attire. I keep meaning to get a nice messenger style bag, but I diiiiig those linen looking leather strap packs, dayum.
51111.jpg
If you get tired of it, I’ll take it off your hands

Carry whatever is most practical for you and stop giving a shit about what others think.

I’ve got backpack I carry water, some survival stuff and a gun when I’m traveling to the mountains. Which is usually a couple times a week. The gun comes out when I hit the trail of course.
Same here, except I live in the mountains so that's every day. I also carry rope, a bag of lint(fire starter), spare socks and shorts, a down blanket, flashlight( goal zero torch 250, it has a solar cell, crank generator, and charging port for a phone). In my truck I keep a kel-TEK SU-16 that folds to fit in the backpack.

Same here, except I live in the mountains so that's every day. I also carry rope, a bag of lint(fire starter), spare socks and shorts, a down blanket, flashlight( goal zero torch 250, it has a solar cell, crank generator, and charging port for a phone). In my truck I keep a kel-TEK SU-16 that folds to fit in the backpack.
Could someone please tell me what lint is?

Could someone please tell me what lint is?
lint
lint/
noun
  1. short, fine fibers that separate from the surface of cloth or yarn, especially during processing.
    • a fabric, originally of linen, with a raised nap on one side, used for dressing wounds.
    • the fibrous material of a cotton boll.

lint
lint/
noun
  1. short, fine fibers that separate from the surface of cloth or yarn, especially during processing.
    • a fabric, originally of linen, with a raised nap on one side, used for dressing wounds.
    • the fibrous material of a cotton boll.
Ah, OK. In Ireland, we call that shit fluff.

That's a good list of gear, I need to get shopping. My 10mm is a constant companion on the trail and whatever rifle I chose to carry for the day. I walk where the wild things live.

That's a good list of gear, I need to get shopping. My 10mm is a constant companion on the trail and whatever rifle I chose to carry for the day. I walk where the wild things live.
I have zero experience with 10MM , how does it compare to .45 acp?

Traded in my briefcase/messenger for this.
26578NVYD2_main_T

Back