What sort of bag do you rock to carry books/papers as an adult?

EL CORINTHIAN

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Im in desperate need of a backpack/messenger bag to carry my stuff, problem is i feel like a backpack is sort of geeky when you are an adult. What do you guys use when you need to carry a bunch of books and paper work ect?

Messenger bags
41Hg5RMXk8L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

blue-collar-leather-messenger-bag.jpg

Backpacks (mature ones)
3666163_fpx.tif

men-vintage-satchel-canvas-leather-backpack.jpg

Messenger bags, laptop bags. Those are where it's at. Easy to access. As an aside, I own far too may backpacks. Hanging in my closet are a backpacking/camping pack, a snowboard daypack, three different sizes of photography backpacks, and an old DJ backpack (for packing vinyl). The photography ones I use all the time.

I usually rock the backpack except when I’m wearing a shirt and tie. Otherwise it looks a little Jehovah’s Witness-y.

Messenger bags, laptop bags. Those are where it's at. Easy to access. As an aside, I own far too may backpacks. Hanging in my closet are a backpacking/camping pack, a snowboard daypack, three different sizes of photography backpacks, and an old DJ backpack (for packing vinyl). The photography ones I use all the time.
I share your struggle. Gave away like 3 camera bags this year. Just traded an extra set of turntables for an MPC.

It's my 3rd MPC.

[<dunn]

I just bought this on amazon for like $60

I think this is perfect for what i need it for. Has a nice casual yet mature look to it. I am going to be a student come Septemer but this isn't for heavy duty use and i will be getting a backpack for that. This is more for casual stuff like for a couple books, cell phone, paperwork ect.

71HTDGy0PpL._SL1000_.jpg

71I67vWh3hL._SL1000_.jpg

613ivH5wBmL._SL1000_.jpg

What do you guys think?

Leather satchel briefcase. Very smart and distinguishes me from the peasantry.

Absolutely fucking love my Bosca

s-l300.jpg

I share your struggle. Gave away like 3 camera bags this year. Just traded an extra set of turntables for an MPC.

It's my 3rd MPC.

[<dunn]

My technics have long since been sold, but my records are still living in my bedroom on one of those record-size shelving units.

I too love gear so much that I wind up giving shit away. I've got at present six snowboards on a rack. I have four camera tripods in my closet, though I only ever use the carbon fiber sirui model. Overstuffed bookshelves, boxes of silver coins, a great collection of suits, a mantle full of random Asian Godzillas and pikachus and odd things I've found amusing... All of it is quite more clean and organized than it sounds. If I die today, someone will come searching through here and proclaim how awesome I was.

I got this guy:
rucksack_salt_pepper_2015_06.jpg
images

and this:
wlg-060-a.jpg

31630_signature-leather-barrel-duffle_tan_inside_lg_grande.jpg

For messenger bags I'm still pretty much on this:

_11216525.jpg

I got this guy:
rucksack_salt_pepper_2015_06.jpg
images

and this:
wlg-060-a.jpg

31630_signature-leather-barrel-duffle_tan_inside_lg_grande.jpg

For messenger bags I'm still pretty much on this:

_11216525.jpg
The first two are so nice! I want one like the 2nd.
I also love bacpacks with leather straps like that.

Bunch of gheys rocking purses in here. I carry a backpack if I carry anything and its more or less a bug out bag/shit hits the fan bag. I live rural though so I need survival gear readily available.

My technics have long since been sold, but my records are still living in my bedroom on one of those record-size shelving units.

I too love gear so much that I wind up giving shit away. I've got at present six snowboards on a rack. I have four camera tripods in my closet, though I only ever use the carbon fiber sirui model. Overstuffed bookshelves, boxes of silver coins, a great collection of suits, a mantle full of random Asian Godzillas and pikachus and odd things I've found amusing... All of it is quite more clean and organized than it sounds. If I die today, someone will come searching through here and proclaim how awesome I was.
Lol. Yea man - I've got two splitboards and at least 5 normal decks. It's so hard to get rid of records... I've got shitloads upon shitloads of flyfishing gear too. That and snowboarding. And motorcycles. And photography. And music.

[<dunn]

Back