What sort of bag do you rock to carry books/papers as an adult?

iphone-8-plus-18.jpg

pocket-6.jpg

I have zero experience with 10MM , how does it compare to .45 acp?
I’m no ballistic expert, I’ve read it’s a faster round and is similar to .357/40 s&w and .41 mag depending on the ammo. There’s a lot of history surrounding it. Developed for the fbi, they said it kicked too much (gaaay), thus bringing on the advent of the .40 cal.
Mine is a kimber custom deluxe 2, it’s heavy but it shoots really good. I carry it over my .45acp.

I've got a double flap briefcase my wife bought me from Allen Edmonds. It looks really good, but I'll go with one that zips rather than buckles next time, it's just a little awkward taking my laptop out At airport security with the one I have.

Last edited:
s-l1000.jpg

This^ in black with a Molon Labe patch on the front.

I use a backpack because I don't care and it's the most comfortable.

Messenger bags, laptop bags. Those are where it's at. Easy to access. As an aside, I own far too may backpacks. Hanging in my closet are a backpacking/camping pack, a snowboard daypack, three different sizes of photography backpacks, and an old DJ backpack (for packing vinyl). The photography ones I use all the time.

You would have that many purses.

{<RR}

I have a canvas messanger bag for when I have a lot of items. For my day to day work things I just use a Team USA synch bag I've had for years.

I use a backpack. I always felt weird putting all the weight on one shoulder.

Depends on what type of "environment" you will be using it at...I have a business briefcase and also have a Nike Backpack.... the backpack would look very stupid if Id use it during business meetings and the briefcase...well it would look stupid too if I use it to do field work that is also related to my business. On both bags I carry similar things, notebooks, documents, contracts, invoices and so on.... Pretty much Ive had a similar situation for the last 20 years. I dont think it depends on your age it depends on the environment that you will be using it at.

I just use an ancient North Face Surge backpack from college for my work shit.

Back