What sort of bag do you rock to carry books/papers as an adult?

I just bought this on amazon for like $60

I think this is perfect for what i need it for. Has a nice casual yet mature look to it. I am going to be a student come Septemer but this isn't for heavy duty use and i will be getting a backpack for that. This is more for casual stuff like for a couple books, cell phone, paperwork ect.

71HTDGy0PpL._SL1000_.jpg

71I67vWh3hL._SL1000_.jpg

613ivH5wBmL._SL1000_.jpg

What do you guys think?
I think you did pretty fucking good for $60 is what I think. Looks nice.

I use a 5.11 tactical back pack but it's totally not a good look for where I work and my work attire. I keep meaning to get a nice messenger style bag, but I diiiiig those linen looking leather strap packs, dayum.
51111.jpg

I use a 5.11 tactical back pack but it's totally not a good look for where I work and my work attire. I keep meaning to get a nice messenger style bag, but I diiiiig those linen looking leather strap packs, dayum.
51111.jpg
Lolol got the same bag. Or at least a 5.11
2vj1jr7.jpg

Last edited:
Lolol got the same bag. Or at least a 5.11
uv3nl.jpg
Those tactical bags are cool but they scream "steal me, I has important stuff in me". I rock a regular outdoor products bag with 90% the utility and none of the risk.

I use a Chrome messenger bag but I own my own business so I don't need to look like an adult.

1_BG-002_MLBK.jpg

Lol. Yea man - I've got two splitboards and at least 5 normal decks. It's so hard to get rid of records... I've got shitloads upon shitloads of flyfishing gear too. That and snowboarding. And motorcycles. And photography. And music.

[<dunn]

Hespect. We are nothing but for our passions.

I actually just bought another lens (Nikon 24-120). It isn't necessarily the highest quality glass in professional terms but it blows away the 24-70 zoom range as a walkaround with the ability to shoot wide or portraits on the fly.

Those tactical bags are cool but they scream "steal me, I has important stuff in me". I rock a regular outdoor products bag with 90% the utility and none of the risk.
I suppose. Honestly, I've never really thought of it. In my line of work, my bag is always close to me, and strange people aren't really allowed to be there. I see your point though.

I just bought this on amazon for like $60

I think this is perfect for what i need it for. Has a nice casual yet mature look to it. I am going to be a student come Septemer but this isn't for heavy duty use and i will be getting a backpack for that. This is more for casual stuff like for a couple books, cell phone, paperwork ect.

71HTDGy0PpL._SL1000_.jpg

71I67vWh3hL._SL1000_.jpg

613ivH5wBmL._SL1000_.jpg

What do you guys think?

It's a murse but it's about as manly as a murse can get so I'll give you that.

I don't give a shit about style, just functionality. I bought the cheapest backpack I could quickly lay my hands on.

Get a backpack and cover it in patches and buttons so you can let everyone at college know exactly how you want to express yourself.

You'll need Nirvana and NIN patches so everyone knows how edgy you are.

A Dead Kennedys patch is needed but make sure it's small so people don't question your fandom.

Next up you'll need an anarchy patch so people know not to fuck with you.

After that a rainbow button is needed to show people that you're cool with teh gheys.

A peace sign, whether it's the symbol or crossed fingers is crucial to let people know that you are a good human.

Next up is very important, you need to let everyone know that you smoke weed because everyone that smokes weed has an incessant need to tell the world that they smoke weed. So if you can't stand on top of a mountain and shout it to the world, the next best thing would be to put a marijuana leaf patch on your Jan Sport. Just in case they aren't at the right angle to see that you are a weed smoker, take a white out pen and write 4:20 on any open area of the backpack that isn't occupied by buttons and patches. Then...and this is the most important part....write "4:21 it took me a minute to find my lighter" to show everyone how fucking hilarious you are while STILL letting them know that you smoke weed.

After that it's all A's and pussy baby.

Get a backpack and cover it in patches and buttons so you can let everyone at college know exactly how you want to express yourself.

A Dead Kennedys patch is needed but make sure it's small so people don't question your fandom.

After that a rainbow button is needed to show people that you're cool with teh gheys.

A peace sign, whether it's the symbol or crossed fingers is crucial to let people know that you are a good human.

Next up is very important, you need to let everyone know that you smoke weed because everyone that smokes weed has an incessant need to tell the world that they smoke weed. So if you can't stand on top of a mountain and shout it to the world, the next best thing would be to put a marijuana leaf patch on your Jan Sport. Just in case they aren't at the right angle to see that you are a weed smoker, take a white out pen and write 4:20 on any open area of the backpack that isn't occupied by buttons and patches. Then...and this is the most important part....write "4:21 it took me a minute to find my lighter" to show everyone how fucking hilarious you are while STILL letting them know that you smoke weed.

Words hurt, bro. Hurt real bad.

Please go write for SNL.

Back