What is your credit score? What's the lowest its been?

800 exactly according to Credit Karma. Lowest I've seen it was around 700

I’m at a 720 now. I spent years not paying bills and being irresponsible I was at 530 when I de used to start repairing it last year

Highest mine has been is like 720

:oops:
Dave Ramsay podcast! Rich Dad, Poor Dad! Get off the rat race, bro!

Mine's at about low 700s, but it's becasue I opened like 12 credit cards in a year. lol

I haven't checked my credit score in like 15 years.

All I know is that's it's good now.. Easily 750 +

15 years ago.. Not so much... I'd imagine it was in the 500s then

My credit score would probably be top notch if I didn't refuse to pay parking tickets

Never checked it, just know it when the bank tells me. I think last time was around 827 maybe? Never been even close to 800 as far as I know.

roflmao ahahaahaa 600? omfg..how dos that even happen? I just found out about my score yesterday and was about to make this same thread!! mine is excellent

roflmao ahahaahaa 600? omfg..how dos that even happen? I just found out about my score yesterday and was about to make this same thread!! mine is excellent
I had a medical emergency without insurance years back! got most written off but the rest ended up screwing me up financially. All good now.

Bunch of poor people in here. Makes me sick.

4 years ago my credit score was at 820. Never been late on any payment, so it must be higher by now. Holla atcha boy.

No shit I have a 850. No idea how that even happened.

I never rack up credit card debt and always pay an extra 2k on my mortgage every month.

Back