What is your credit score? What's the lowest its been?

What is the highest and lowest you can get?

In my country it's from 0-100 I think

I dunno like 100? Is that good?
Doesn't look like it, bud =/

In Canada, credit scores range from 300 (just getting started) up to 900 points, which is the best score. According to TransUnion, 650 is the magic middle number - a score above 650 will likely qualify you for a standard loan while a score under 650will likely bring difficulty in receiving new credit.

Doesn't look like it, bud =/

In Canada, credit scores range from 300 (just getting started) up to 900 points, which is the best score. According to TransUnion, 650 is the magic middle number - a score above 650 will likely qualify you for a standard loan while a score under 650will likely bring difficulty in receiving new credit.

900 then

All 3 FICO scores (Equifax, Experian, TransUnion) are in the low 800s currently. My wife is always a tad higher then mine. Mines usually fluctuate between 760 at the lowest to low 800s because of all the credit card churning I do. I'm gong to actually cancel a credit card soon and apply for a different one as well. I love free money via sign-on bonus points. If my wife and I decide to go on a churning spree in 2018, you are talking $10,000+ worth of free money in a 3 year period. Highly recommend churning credit cards if you have a high credit score and have no plans on getting a home loan or refinancing a loan in the near future. Especially those with the 800+ scores.

829 right now. Probably the minimum score that all white people get

820 i think?
It usually drops down once a year to 790'ish, probably due to yearly credit check by my apartment building management. fuckers.

Bunch of poor people in here. Makes me sick.

4 years ago my credit score was at 820. Never been late on any payment, so it must be higher by now. Holla atcha boy.

Never being late isn't the only factor. I've never been late and I'm at 740 - my problem is I went nuts spending for a period of time.

I believe they take the maximum credit you have vs what you owe. So if you have 3 cards open with a 10k max and you have 9k across those cards, it could affect your score negatively.

Never being late isn't the only factor. I've never been late and I'm at 740 - my problem is I went nuts spending for a period of time.

I believe they take the maximum credit you have vs what you owe. So if you have 3 cards open with a 10k max and you have 9k across those cards, it could affect your score negatively.

I don't try to have my cards maxed. I'm not much of a spender. I just rack on my gas card and occasional restaurants or groceries on amex.

Mine is in the high 700's usually. Is it even possible to get into the 800's without a car loan or mortgage payment? I feel like mine has peaked being that I never took out a loan for a car or bought a house.

I haven't checked my credit score in like 15 years.

All I know is that's it's good now.. Easily 750 +

15 years ago.. Not so much... I'd imagine it was in the 500s then

How the hell have you not checked it in 15 years? That's as bad as a low score being complacent about it.

People could be stealing your identity.

Seriously, how do people not know or haven't checked in years? There's like a dozen free ways to check it every month. I always check mine every month and have for years.

Seriously, how do people not know or haven't checked in years? There's like a dozen free ways to check it every month. I always check mine every month and have for years.
If it's actually free, PM me a link.

If it's actually free, PM me a link.

For everyone in the thread...

Mint has free credit checking.

Credit Karma, Chase, and Discover are also free.

Back