What is there to like about Kevin Lee?

He is Black.

Con for some, Pro for others
Not a factor for most.

Truth is, Kevin is very funny. Yes he can be a smart ass and obnoxious to other fighters, but he isn’t afraid to take the piss out of himself either and can laugh at jokes made at his expense. Read or watch some of his AMA’s.

He’s also a very good fighter. Only having 1 KO doesn’t make him boring, there is more to MMA than knockouts, or even finishes overall. He doesn’t have to be the GOAT to still be very skilled and worth watching.

He trains with my team sometimes; there's a guy i didn't really like who got a belt promotion and Kevin rode him like a surfboard. I really appreciate that.

Does he seriously still train out of Extreme Couture or am I imagining that? Who even runs that gym?

He's an absolutely brilliant grappler. I doubted him prior to last night. Not anymore.

his forced bravado is more humorous than the boomerang guys'

Seemed like he checked out years ago (not that I'd know). I didn't think he was still legitimately involved.
I was just being a smartass lol
Idk honestly, but Kev's there to my knowledge, Raquel and Renato Canuto are there periodically, though idk what's up with those two since they left Drysdale/Zenith. Syndicate seems to be the place.
Kev's a gymhopper, but in a good way. He''s team Lee, which is how every fighter should be imo

I like the guy. I think he can be a star. Dude is charismatic. When I first started watching him, I was worried he was going to be like a Mcgregor, but thankfully I was wrong. Guy is funny and seems down to earth.

He's not the best fighter.. but he's elite, and at least he brings the intensity.

From what I've seen he tries to finish, and I respect that.

His popularity here is only with 2016 and newer kids. He's a glass jawed decent wrestler with shitty cardio. He can't box and his Jiu Jitsu sucks. He tried copying Conor and it failed badly.

After Edson knocks him out tomorrow we can all stop talking about him.
Donald+Cerrone+Drops+and+Rear+Naked+Chokes+Edson+Barboza+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

Speaking of glass jawed...

I was just being a smartass lol
Idk honestly, but Kev's there to my knowledge, Raquel and Renato Canuto are there periodically, though idk what's up with those two since they left Drysdale/Zenith. Syndicate seems to be the place.
Kev's a gymhopper, but in a good way. He''s team Lee, which is how every fighter should be imo

He always has that chunky Lil Wayne dude in his corner.

His popularity here is only with 2016 and newer kids. He's a glass jawed decent wrestler with shitty cardio. He can't box and his Jiu Jitsu sucks. He tried copying Conor and it failed badly.

After Edson knocks him out tomorrow we can all stop talking about him.

Nothing much. It's going to be great seeing Barboza KO him

Nubs

Back