What is there to like about Kevin Lee?

Honestly; he does the wwe stuff n does dress kinda flashy n he has a 6 pack. That's all I can possibly think of as to why anyone would like him
So you don’t like him because he has a 6 pack?

TS is trying to get popular by "dissing" Kevin Lee

Dangerous submission grappler with guts.

I like him.. he needed a loss though. (one more lol)

Last edited:
I find him likeable and honest. Honesty is the key. Most people here cower in fear at that. They would rather be placated and catered to.

I think he's very entertaining on the mike, and a good fighter with lots of potential....

people dont have to like him that's the point people that don't like him will still watch the fight just to watch him get his ass kicked as long as the opponent is viable in the field of ass kicking. He runs his mouth and then he has to back it up and there is a pleasure in watching a guy who runs his mouth lose and get humbled.

His popularity here is only with 2016 and newer kids. He's a glass jawed decent wrestler with shitty cardio. He can't box and his Jiu Jitsu sucks. He tried copying Conor and it failed badly.

After Edson knocks him out tomorrow we can all stop talking about him.

I'm not a fan, but your statement that his jiu jitsu "sucks" simply outs you as a dimwit.

I think he's pretty funny to be honest

His popularity here is only with 2016 and newer kids. He's a glass jawed decent wrestler with shitty cardio. He can't box and his Jiu Jitsu sucks. He tried copying Conor and it failed badly.

What now you retard? lmfao

Wrong on about 10 different levels.

He’s a good fighter and he’s pretty damn funny

It’s hard not to see his potential. Kevin hits hard, has decent low kicks and a great top game. Lee is young too.

Lol u made another kevin Lee hate thread ? Dude you are the saltiest Lee hater on this site atm

Hard not to like a guy with explosive wrestling , good boxing, and exceptional gnp, guard passing + back control . Talks shit well and knows how to cut a promo . Wasn’t a fan before but man he’s been growing on me since the Chiesa fight

U guys keep hating and looking like idiots who don’t know what they’re watching . Can’t believe anyone is calling that fight last night boring . Morons, all of u

Back