What is there to like about Kevin Lee?

Megatun

Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
He only seemed to get popular on here after a few interviews where he "dissed" other fighters. Is everyone on here really that ridiculous? I can only assume you're WWE fans. I'll make a list. I really don't see how he became so popular.

Pros:
?

Cons:
boring fighter, only one KO
0 top 10 wins
Whiney sensitive personality
Questionable chin & weight issues
Delusions of grandeur

I've never seen anyone want to be broke and ghetto as Kevin Lee. All his pictures are of him with a good family and good schools but he tries to act like a thug

Last edited:
That's the way the fight game works man. Listen to Lord Chael who understands the business. Lee had been doing everything right by calling out names and being outspoken of his capabilities, he just need to get valuable wins under his belt, that's all.
Rarely can you get known in this business by being nice...look at Henry Cejudo. He's a nice guy and choose to disregard Chael's advice and stick to his 'nice guy' gimmick.Chael said that Henry unfriended him on all social accounts to prove that he disagrees with his views. Look at him now. Who is he?

I'll like him a whole lot more if my parlay bet pays off.

His popularity here is only with 2016 and newer kids. He's a glass jawed decent wrestler with shitty cardio. He can't box and his Jiu Jitsu sucks. He tried copying Conor and it failed badly.

After Edson knocks him out tomorrow we can all stop talking about him.

Nothing much. It's going to be great seeing Barboza KO him

His fans are mainly those WWE crossover ones. Shit trash talk does wonders these days, ask Colby.

His fans are mainly those WWE crossover ones. Shit trash talk does wonders these days, ask Colby.
I saw him trying to KO his opponent when he was fiddling with his mouthpiece in a buildup clip (kicked him in the head and still didn't KO him) and immediately developed a dislike for him.

He's a yappy pretty boy with a bit of sass - that seems to work for some fans.

But yeah, so far he is pretty unimpressive in the octagon and vacuous outside of it. Has time to grow though, both as a martial artist and his personality.

Honestly; he does the wwe stuff n does dress kinda flashy n he has a 6 pack. That's all I can possibly think of as to why anyone would like him

He's real at heart. Good guy who tries a little hard sometimes but he's honest and a good fighter.

He only seemed to get popular on here after a few interviews where he "dissed" other fighters. Is everyone on here really that ridiculous? I can only assume you're WWE fans. I'll make a list. I really don't see how he became so popular.

Pros:
?

Cons:
boring fighter, only one KO
0 top 10 wins
Whiney sensitive personality
Questionable chin & weight issues
Delusions of grandeur

I've never seen anyone want to be broke and ghetto as Kevin Lee. All his pictures are of him with a good family and good schools but he tries to act like a thug

He's sassy / feisty.

he chiesa mom thing really helped him get over, personally im not a fan, hope edson wrecks him, and hope he talks about HIS mom

He's real at heart. Good guy who tries a little hard sometimes but he's honest and a good fighter.
Tbh I don't see him as honest, he cries poor and acts ghetto but all pictures of him are from a good family and good schools. He's also full of crap, saying he's going to 170 when he clearly never intended to. He talks shit about all the other lws, says the UFC were scared to call him to fight khabib because they knew he would make weight and wreck him on a few days notice, then he misses weight after having 10 weeks to prepare.

Real at heart and honest? Ok.

He knows your momma got tickets...

Back