What is there to like about Kevin Lee?

I didn't like Kevin at first but I'm starting to like him now

I appreciate that he wants the tough fights, and has a sense of humor about him.

I get why some people don't like him clowning on other lws, and I wasn't a fan at first either, but after listening to more interviews and getting a better picture of who he is he's not a bad kid

I like him because he showed a lot of heart in that Ferguson fight.

Not only did he actually fight with the staph, but he came to WIN and not just show up, he tried running through Ferguson and gave 100% until he was tired as hell and got beat by the better fighter that night.

He has great wrestling, solid jitz ( I like wrestlers who try to finish fights through gnp or submission, not just LnP ) and his striking looked much improved in the tony fight. He is not a perfect fighter but he is great at some things and is improving his weaknesses.

I hope he beats barboza, a lot of great matchups in the division for him that we can see if he gets past Edson.

tbh? at this poiint just cuz you guys all hate him lol

He only seemed to get popular on here after a few interviews where he "dissed" other fighters. Is everyone on here really that ridiculous? I can only assume you're WWE fans. I'll make a list. I really don't see how he became so popular.

Pros:
?

Cons:
boring fighter, only one KO
0 top 10 wins
Whiney sensitive personality
Questionable chin & weight issues
Delusions of grandeur

I've never seen anyone want to be broke and ghetto as Kevin Lee. All his pictures are of him with a good family and good schools but he tries to act like a thug

He's black.

If you don't like him, you're racist.

He only seemed to get popular on here after a few interviews where he "dissed" other fighters. Is everyone on here really that ridiculous? I can only assume you're WWE fans. I'll make a list. I really don't see how he became so popular.

Pros:
?

Cons:
0 top 10 wins
Delusions of grandeur

I've never seen anyone want to be broke and ghetto as Kevin Lee. All his pictures are of him with a good family and good schools but he tries to act like a thug
WTF men. He have great ground game and good stand up. He have great IQ fighting and is not stupid. Respect the men he is like Mendes

That garbage that came out about him personally feeling responsible for the LW division, blah blah bullshit.

I said it was just shit talk unless he started cleaning house. So he immediately misses weight. Great.

But I’m reminded of Romero’s last fight right now. How fucking hard did Lee try to make weight ? I wouldn’t be comfortable having money on either guy in this fight now.

Personally I find him not likable.

I heard his real name is Clarence.

he chiesa mom thing really helped him get over, personally im not a fan, hope edson wrecks him, and hope he talks about HIS mom
Don’t you ever talk about his mom!
Chiesa-antics.gif

I didn't like Kevin at first but I'm starting to like him now

I appreciate that he wants the tough fights, and has a sense of humor about him.

I get why some people don't like him clowning on other lws, and I wasn't a fan at first either, but after listening to more interviews and getting a better picture of who he is he's not a bad kid
This.
I wasn’t a fan a first but started to like him, the “moms got tickets” thing was hilarious then the good performance against Tony won me over.

Wrestler with good subs who want to fight the best.

He has good potential as a pro fighter. But i want Edson to smash him.

Pros:
?

Cons:
0 top 10 wins
Delusions of grandeur

As a WWE fan, I can't stand all the fake promo shit in MMA. I like it in rasslin because that's it's own stupid thing.

Imagine being a Pro fighter, hell a human being, logging onto Sherdog and seeing a thread title "What is there to like about 'your name here'?'"

LMAO

I like it when he lost the Tony fight and cried. He got karma when he dissed DC for crying in the Jones fight

I like it when he lost the Tony fight and cried. He got karma when he dissed DC for crying in the Jones fight
"Man, I only lost because of the weight, I'm going to 170"

Doesn't. Misses weight.

I don't mind his personality, but I do agree that he still has a lot to prove in the octagon. I think barboza beats him tonight after two-three tough rounds.

Some of his trash talk is entertaining, if its directed at another shit talker (i.e. mcgregor, ferguson, etc). Aside from that, nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back