What is the Saltiest You Have Ever Been About a Fight Result?

Silva vs Weidman 1. I was so pissed how Silva wasn't showing him any respect and than bang... Lights out and the title run was over.

I scored that for Lyoto. Unpopular opinion I know.

I bet for Machida, but refused to accept payment from the other guy, because I was so offended by the disgraceful judging.

Faber vs Barao 1
Condit vs Woodley
Fedor vs Bigfoot

I also really wanted Mir to beat Josh Barnett.

Faber v Barao stoppage was garbage.

Pearson v Sanchez decision was laughable.

Diego has been gifted a bunch of wins:

His "Win" over Kampmann
His "Win" Over Pearson
His "Win" Over Gomi

That is just off the top of my head.

I heard the Pearson one was really bad, but i think i missed that fight for some reason. Being fans of Gomi and Kampmann though, i was quite pissed off when those decisions were announced.

I'm still pissed that Weidman beat Anderson. Twice.

You can choose any fight as long as it's in the UFC. My vote goes to Rampage/Rashad. Rampage had been out for a while and there was a bunch of entertaining trash talk. Unfortunately Rampage ended up looking like shit and the fight didn't live up to the hype. What is the saltiest you have ever been?
fc1f5d15-8558-4f25-8b7e-efb8078290ba.gif

You can choose any fight as long as it's in the UFC. My vote goes to Rampage/Rashad. Rampage had been out for a while and there was a bunch of entertaining trash talk. Unfortunately Rampage ended up looking like shit and the fight didn't live up to the hype. What is the saltiest you have ever been?
aldo 13 seconds, shogun getting choked by sonnon, shogun losing to forrest, shogun tapping to strikes.

I bet for Machida, but refused to accept payment from the other guy, because I was so offended by the disgraceful judging.

lol if only betting sites were as kind. I just started betting on fights like 1.5 to 2 years ago and have only made a few handfuls of bets and a few 2-3 fight parlays, but of course the only two bets i "lost" were complete fucking robberies so i got screwed. Really pissed me off, but hey i knew that could happen going into it and knowing how bad MMA judges can be. So far though i have more than 4x the amount of money than i started with, but i'd have over 6x if those judges didn't screw up those decisions.

Probably Silva/Rampage 2. After the 1st fight I argued relentlessly with Wandy nuthuggers that Rampage was worn out from the Chuck fight and if they fought 1v1 without a fight first, Rampage would kill Wandy.

Silva vs Weidman 1 & 2.
Jon Jones vs DC 2
Silva vs Bisping
Hendricks vs GSP
Sanchez vs Pearson

A lot of fights, really.
All of those have been pretty bad for me.

Leonard garcia, the man was the but end of jokes, having won a few controversial decisions.
But damn was he brining it against max holloway! By the end i thought Leonard won but max got the decision and got booed. I was disappointed there

Fedor-Mitrione - really wanted Fedor to win this fight and going in I knew how dangerous of a match it was so was nervous and was kinda pissed Bellator would put a big heavy athletic dude in his prime who's only getting better against Fedor the goat when he's obviously on the decline and no longer in his prime.

Shamrock-Diaz - was a big fan of frank shamrock and was pretty sad when he lost to Diaz especially since Diaz seemed like a punk kid talking a bunch of shit lol but became a fan of both eventually

Mir-cro cop - fan of cro cop and the whole fight sucked it was the 3rd Rd no action boring as shit then Mirko gets flatlined KO'd I was devastated

Lawler vs Manhoef. Come the fuck on dude. Put your goddamn hands up, back up a little, and let him limp his ass away from you some more. 1-2 more leg kicks and that was over.

Diaz 1,2,5.
Outside of that, probably Gus vs Jones.

Jones lost to Hammil. Only time I made a bet on Jones... I though it was a sure thing!

Diego has been gifted a bunch of wins:

His "Win" over Kampmann
His "Win" Over Pearson
His "Win" Over Gomi

That is just off the top of my head.

I heard the Pearson one was really bad, but i think i missed that fight for some reason. Being fans of Gomi and Kampmann though, i was quite pissed off when those decisions were announced.

I like Diego too, if anyone should be getting lucky decisions it is fighters like him who go balls to the wall. The Pearson decision was just absurd. There was literally no way in which he lost. Pearson easily outstruck Diego the whole fight. You couldn't even put it down to one of those control wins where one guy dominates the grappling but doesn't do damage.

Darrion Caldwell vs Joe Taimanglo - I felt like Coker did after Pico lost. I talked up Pico but was more invested in Caldwell.

Had been talking about Caldwell beating Cruz and stuff after ragdolling Joe Warren. Then to lose to a guy who missed weight by submission after dominating the fight hurt.

Real excited to see him fight Dantas this year though; not as confident as I once was but its a top 5 remaining fight in 2017 for me.

Ben Askren - Luis Santos = the whole damn saga that further wasted Askrens prime has left me a hatred towards Sapo that I don't hold for any other fighter.

Back