What is the Saltiest You Have Ever Been About a Fight Result?

Disappointed the way Lawler went out against Woodley, also I thought Lawler won the first Hendricks fight but arguably lost the second but deserved it more since Hendricks game plan was to stick his head between Robbies legs until the clock ran out
Melendez/Alvarez as well
Diaz/Condit
Not MMA but I'm still baffled with the GGG/Canelo decision

Aldo man. Truckloads of salt.

Edit: Ninja'd by that guy^^^

Frank Mir vs Nogueria. Nogueria looked so slow and bad, and he recieved his first tko loss to a guy not known for striking. I was super bummed out when I watched it live. I knew it was the end of his era

He didn't get fucked. I would have agreed with you after the first time I watched the fight. Then I rewatched it several times.

GSP: 1,3,5
70% Johny: 2,4.

Johny had the fight in his hands and he stepped off the gas and coasted that last round. Cost him the fight.

Under the 10 pt must system, GSP 48-47. Sorry.
I only watched it once do to the spice

Jones vs Cormier 2. It was going so well for DC until the headkick.

Turns out Jones cheated, but it still sucked seeing Jones win like that.

The saltiest over UFC i've been is Khabib pulling out of the TFerg fight. still salty now, the tiramisu eating wasteman ruined weeks of hype for me.
Innocent until proven guilty.

You can choose any fight as long as it's in the UFC. My vote goes to Rampage/Rashad. Rampage had been out for a while and there was a bunch of entertaining trash talk. Unfortunately Rampage ended up looking like shit and the fight didn't live up to the hype. What is the saltiest you have ever been?
Machida beating Shogun 1

I was like..

giphy.gif

Nick Diaz/Anderson Silva. It wasn't the result that had me salty, it was the fight. It was a dogshit fight, and I was so mad about it but couldn't admit it was shit, so was all "yo that was an awesome and entertaining fight fuck you guys for saying it was shit" whenever someone brought it up.

I've been seeing a new therapist though, so now I'm able to open up and admit, it WAS a shit fight, and that's ok.

My top three all time salty/pouty fight reactions in order:

1. Spider/Weidman 1-I had a party and was telling ppl how Spider is basically super-human. It was also the first time I ever took adderall before drinking, so I was legit sad after the fight and got wasted on vodka and then blacked out when the addy wore off.

2. BJ/GSP 2-I actually believed that BJ was super cereal this time, and the dude had absolutely nothing for GSP. That fight was literally the MMA version of Tyson/Lewis in the 90's.

3. Diaz/Condit-I thought the entire universe was literally going to stop to witness the beautiful and captivating fireworks that were to transpire in the cage that night, but the fight was boring AF (judges got it right, though).

Definitely when Dan "lost" to Bisping. I didn't actually score it for him, I didn't even think he would win, but that first round had me believing.

Anderson 3 fight run of snoozfests. Cote, leites and Maia. Was always so excited to see silva fight before and I was like 'any minute now, he's going to turn it on and blow this guy away' but nope.
Also
Shogun vs machida 1

Dariush vs Michael Johnson
Manhoef vs Carvalho
I was there for that fight and got to eat with Dariush after the fight (friend of a friend knew him). After the fight, he was like "somebody take me to the place that has the biggest, greasiest burgers!" Haha. His dad is freaking hilarious... Decision was definitely sketch, though.

When ponzi scheme Ko'd Gunner and everyone said he was the next big thing whilst completely ignoring the skull fucking gunner had courtesy of Ponzi's eye pokes

Shogun getting fucked over in the first Lyoto fight. One of the worst decisions of all time.

Gus vs Jones
Rumble vs D.C.
Fedor vs Werdum
Chuck vs Rashad

Back