What is the Saltiest You Have Ever Been About a Fight Result?

At the time, it was probably Anderson-Bisping. I needed an Anderson win to complete a 5 fight parlay.

Bisping vs rockhold. Rockhold spewed salt everywhere. Think I still have some in my ear and ass crack.

Shogun getting fucked over in the first Lyoto fight. One of the worst decisions of all time.
'Leg kicks aren't damaging' get the fuck outta here with that shit!
Was it Cecil peoples that said that stupid shit?

Shogun/Macida

I knew Shogun was going to win that fight, a small % of fans at that time were on the Shogun bandwagon after the Coleman/Griffin performances, many thought Macida was going to KO him.
And I was very annoyed when he got robbed

Not salty because I really admire Lyoto but Machida vs Shogun 1 was really hard to accept. But since we all know Shogun won both times it's not that difficult anymore. :p

You can choose any fight as long as it's in the UFC. My vote goes to Rampage/Rashad. Rampage had been out for a while and there was a bunch of entertaining trash talk. Unfortunately Rampage ended up looking like shit and the fight didn't live up to the hype.

shame this fight happened before main events became 5 rounds it ended just when it started getting good

quinton-jackson_rashad-evans.gif

for me it was Weidman/Rockhold.

I hated rockhold so bad after that fight that even though i hate bisping i was happy he beat rockhold

Serra v St-Pierre 1 for the guys, and Nunes v Shevchenko 2 for the gals.

For me it's not the result but when one of my fighters just doesn't show up or just doesn't go balls out to win
For example
Diaz GSP/Silva/Condit
Diaz Benson/RDA

Most pissed I've been recently was Sam Alvey vs Thales Leites, I had a nice little parlay going on that would have got me a few grand on a small £5 bet. I had Alvey to win by T/KO and the fucker jacks his knee in the first 10 seconds, cannot describe how fucking angry I was.
fucking dumb grinning like a retard 'ranga fuck him (but all the best really though)

Not a lot of people saying gus vs jones. Sherdog was pissed that night. They were sure gus won. Close fight.

He didn't get fucked. I would have agreed with you after the first time I watched the fight. Then I rewatched it several times.

GSP: 1,3,5
70% Johny: 2,4.

Johny had the fight in his hands and he stepped off the gas and coasted that last round. Cost him the fight.

Under the 10 pt must system, GSP 48-47. Sorry.
Every single media scorer said Hendricks won. We are talking 12 out of 12 guys who do this for a living and wrote round by round analysis all scored for Johnny Hendricks. That fact is just disregarded by GSP fans.

Every single media scorer said Hendricks won. We are talking 12 out of 12 guys who do this for a living and wrote round by round analysis all scored for Johnny Hendricks. That fact is just disregarded by GSP fans.

I'm a big GSP fan and was SHOCKED when he got his hand raised. There is zero doubt that Johnny did more damage in that fight. I'll say this though, GSP in the fifth round made me proud as a fan because it was the first time I remember him really going for it in a fight in a few years. He clearly thought he needed to finish and it was fun.

I was extremely devastated when Rampage lost to Rashad. Being an old school fan and being the only guy cheering for Rampage in a room full of TUF noobs ended up sucking ass. The gloating coming from their end after almost ended up in a dust up haha.

When CroCop was entering the octagon vs. Manbearpig and I was telling a bunch of casuals how exciting this fight was going to be and how CroCop was going to dismantle this guy, only to have the exact opposite happen, and be told I don't have a clue what I'm talking about, definitely pissed me off. I know this is a common one, but really grinded my gears.

Silva Weidman II
Aldo Mcgregor
Alves Kampmann
Hendo Fedor

Sure, and I would have agreed with them too after first watching it. And those scores are based on the first time watching.

And I bet if those judges watched it again, they would score the fight correctly.

Back