What is the Saltiest You Have Ever Been About a Fight Result?

Penn/Edgar 1. Edgar should have never tasted the LW belt he lost so clearly. So glad when Bendo beat him by similar fashion in their second fight. Karma biatch.

Condit/Lawler. Condit won that. But robbie did his normal berzerker mode at the end that always seems to win him fights he shouldn't win. Judges are stupid AF when it comes to robbie fights. You can probably add Cowboy/Lawler, same thing happened. Cowboy won that as well.

Machida/Shogun 2. Machida was probably my favorite UFC fighter at the time. I thought he had a bad first fight and that he was going to blow shogun away this time. Opposite happened. The glorious Machida era didn't last long. At least we will always be blessed with Shad Face.

aldo 13 seconds, shogun getting choked by sonnon, shogun losing to forrest, shogun tapping to strikes.

I was pissed off when Aldo lost, but that had more to do with the fact i don't like Conor as a person and that every casual was practically shoving him down my throat. That is what made the first Diaz/McGregor fight so sweet.

Shogun's later losses didn't effect me as much because learned to expect it, but the first Forrest fight rustled my jimmies. I remember hyping Shogun up to my friends and talking shit to casuals who were on Forrest's nuts because they learned about MMA via TUF.

Then the fight happened and i was screaming at the TV. He just looked out of shape, gassed, nervous, tentative. It sucked to see this guy who you have seen destroy Rampage, Lil'Nog, Arona, Overeem, etc. look like shit and get choked out by Forrest fucking Griffin. I will admit that Forrest turned out to be a better fighter than i thought, but still Shogun should have and could have won that fight and made it look easy IMO. That's the fight game though.

Couture Vs Liddell II is one off the top of my head. I was new to the sport and Randy was like my idol and i thought for sure he would beat Chuck and argued with two of my casual fan friends over it. I wanted Couture to win so bad and being like 14 and dumb i thought Liddell was this "bad guy" and Randy was the cliche "good guy" lol. I don't know if it was his mohawk, his tattoos, his dirty looks or a combination of them but for some reason i hated chuck lol. It was stupid but i was a kid. Of course the "friends" mentioned above wouldn't shut up about how i was wrong and that Randy never stood a chance.

The funny thing is that i actually became a big fan of Chuck. I honestly miss the guy and his style. I also got my friends back by betting with them on the Rampage-Chuck II fight. They were again positive i had no clue what i was talking about and kept saying how they never even heard of Rampage lol. I even told them what happened in Pride when they fought the first time, and they still thought i was nuts. When Rampage layed him out cold and they saw how savage he was the look on their faces was priceless lol.

bj penn absolutely clearly beat frankie in the first fight. check media scores and fightmetric if u cant tell by just watching. bj took the first 3.5 rounds for sure. slip n counter combos. worst judging ever.

Shogun getting fucked over in the first Lyoto fight. One of the worst decisions of all time.
I was salty as fuck that night as well. There have been much worse decisions though, albeit not with the title ramifications. Damn it, Shogun should have won that one. Oh well, he got it done the next time.

I wasn't salty just plain devastated and depressed for weeks when this happened

wanderlei-silva-vs-mirko-crocop.jpg

and when this happened

Fight-Night-Krakow--Cro-Cop-vs--Gonzaga-Preview_528617_OpenGraphImage.png

and this

20110212092630_IMG_9322.JPG

Anderson v Chael 2.

Was a big fan of Chael before that fight. Bought into his hype. Then he tried that lame ass spinning backfist, fell to the ground, and waited for Anderson to make him his bitch.

Salty as fuck was I.
<41>

Frank Mir vs Nogueria. Nogueria looked so slow and bad, and he recieved his first tko loss to a guy not known for striking. I was super bummed out when I watched it live. I knew it was the end of his era
That one and the second one even more. Was never a fan of Mir, was a cool guy though when I met right after the second Nog fight.

Any Vitor loss... The old vitor is back.... and he lost again... then came trt..... hope restored.... aaaand it was game over. Game over man.

Wow, there's been a bunch, but Weidman-Silva I stands out and also Wanderlei-Leben.

Shogun-Sonnen
DC -Jones II
Shogun-Hendo
Fedor-Hendo

Kennedy/Yoel for me. Yoel should have either been a DQ or a corner stoppage when he didn't get off the stool. I was a big fan of his until that.

Kennedy/Yoel for me. Yoel should have either been a DQ or a corner stoppage when he didn't get off the stool. I was a big fan of his until that.
wow someone actually wanted Kennedy to win?

Matt Brown vs Seth Baczynski is probably the saltiest I have ever been. Brown was my favourite fighter and after hyping him to my buddy and splitting the PPV we proceeded to watch him get tapped. Of course right after this he went on his epic run so there was a sliver lining.

Diego has been gifted a bunch of wins:

His "Win" over Kampmann
His "Win" Over Pearson
His "Win" Over Gomi

That is just off the top of my head.

I heard the Pearson one was really bad, but i think i missed that fight for some reason. Being fans of Gomi and Kampmann though, i was quite pissed off when those decisions were announced.
I don't remember the Gomi fight, i think i missed that one for some reason...but the other two were bad decisions. I'm a fan of all three.

wow someone actually wanted Kennedy to win?

Matt Brown vs Seth Baczynski is probably the saltiest I have ever been. Brown was my favourite fighter and after hyping him to my buddy and splitting the PPV we proceeded to watch him get tapped. Of course right after this he went on his epic run so there was a sliver lining.
I actually wanted Yoel to win. I was salty because that was one of the most obvious attempts at cheating I have ever seen and they let the fight continue.

I was salty as fuck that night as well. There have been much worse decisions though, albeit not with the title ramifications. Damn it, Shogun should have won that one. Oh well, he got it done the next time.
yeah me too, he should have swept the leg. I liked Lyoto too, but Shogun won that fight. yeah the second one he made sure he won.

Back