What is the best SNES game of all time?

by the way this if the first time i come to this forum. whats up guys?

What's up frode! Always see you in the heavies.

My favorite snes game of all time is probably Link to the Past. Just a great game all around.

None of the games listed are even in my top 3.

Super Metroid and the rest of the list easily outclasses Super Castlevania.

Yoshi's Island was better than Super Mario World. Extremely and consistently underrated game.

Super Metroid still tops the list.

I gotta go with LttP

For what it was trying to do, it's a near perfect game. You really have to nitpick to find things wrong with it.

Donkey Kong Kountry 2 is my favourite SNES game.

My choice as well

Also Super Mario Cart deserves a spot.
Shit was like crack

I actually sat down years ago and composed a list of my favorite games of all time, just for the hell of it. The very first one I thought about was FFIII. Really, it was hard to come up with a top 10 list simply because 11-20 could easily have been included.

FFIII ended up being placed at #3, but it's the highest ranked console game on my list. It could easily be number one. Just a perfect game. The music from the opening scene still gives me chillbumps.

Poll has been updated for those feeling some games were left out.

I gotta go with LttP

For what it was trying to do, it's a near perfect game. You really have to nitpick to find things wrong with it.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Super Mario World are technically perfect games. I love both of them and have very fond memories of playing them back in the early 90s.

And as a true testament to their greatness, they're still a blast to play today.

It's why the SNES is probably my favorite video game system of all time.

Poll has been updated for those feeling some games were left out.

tumblr_inline_mjn0o4i7SJ1qz4rgp.gif

I actually sat down years ago and composed a list of my favorite games of all time, just for the hell of it. The very first one I thought about was FFIII. Really, it was hard to come up with a top 10 list simply because 11-20 could easily have been included.

FFIII ended up being placed at #3, but it's the highest ranked console game on my list. It could easily be number one. Just a perfect game. The music from the opening scene still gives me chillbumps.

I picked up most of them on my Ipad and have been ripping trough them.

3 and 6 are games that left a huge impression and why I got the SNES in the first place.

7 was brilliant but for me I think my fav may be VI.
It's tough, like picking your favorite child.

I voted Street Fighter II, I played that more than any of them

Easy.

Chrono Trigger! Final Fantasy VI is a close second, especially since it has Sabin and im into martial arts.

My favorite is a link to the past but the best is probably Super Mario World.

Back