Nintendo Your % of Super Mario world secrets.

T-800
@Green
Reaction score
Back in the day I played Super Mario world (snes) and had 98% secrets found all on my own. I could never find the last secret though. To all non cheaters who played the game without outside help do you remember your secret %?

dkeKk.jpg

Fuck if I can remember, but I found all the secret exits and star world + the world attached to it. I've played way too much Mario World in my time.

Reactions: 666
Back in the day I played Super Mario world (snes) and had 98% secrets found all on my own. I could never find the last secret though. To all non cheaters who played the game without outside help do you remember your secret %?

View attachment 1031105
The number isn't a percentage.. it's the number of completed exits, and there are 96 in total. The image you posted with the star shows 96, which means every exit was found.

If you got 98, then that means you broke the game and it's your fault Super Mario World 2 was so different. I blame you personally .

The number isn't a percentage.. it's the number of completed exits, and there are 96 in total. The image you posted with the star shows 96, which means every exit was found.

If you got 98, then that means you broke the game and it's your fault Super Mario World 2 was so different. I blame you personally .
So you're saying I actually won? I mean I played the game when I was around age 10 so I wasn't quite sure of the number I was sure it was 98 I got but guess it was 96.

I always thought it was a percentage. Thank you. I won.

I found everything in SMW in my teenage savage yrs. I played it again deep recently for the first time since then. Fuck its alot harder than I remember lol. I aint even got to the star levels yet. I remember being infuriated by those levels but was still able to beat them. Same w lost levels.

Those mario maker created levels are much more scary than any of that tho.

So you're saying I actually won? I mean I played the game when I was around age 10 so I wasn't quite sure of the number I was sure it was 98 I got but guess it was 96.

I always thought it was a percentage. Thank you. I won.
So you either got 96 and I successfully fixed your childhood, or you got 98, Nintendo found out, and intentionally changed the direction of the next Mario game.

I don't know to feel about all of this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back