What is extremely outdated and needs a massive change?

It was never a working concept. I'm surprised that, as a lineman, you don't understand that.
It was worthwhile to look into. Imagine what 75 years of continuous research would have done for Tesla's wireless transmission? Instead we are still stuck with the same technology as 75 years ago, all thanks to Edison. Who was a major asshole, and mostly responsible for Tesla failing.

Tesla was the better man.

<puh-lease75>

Yeah, like you'd be doing any of that shit if a woman didn't bring anything to the table. Or are you telling me you're a philanthropist under legal obligation to provide butler service to womankind for free? Cos you make it sound like you don't have a choice in the matter of how you handle and negotiate your relationships...
Men really don't have a choice. It is expected of them..

It was worthwhile to look into. Imagine what 75 years of continuous research would have done for Tesla's wireless transmission? Instead we are still stuck with the same technology as 75 years ago, all thanks to Edison. Who was a major asshole, and mostly responsible for Tesla failing.

Tesla was the better man.

Why don't you invest in Nasdaq:WATT

FWIW - Tesla was a great man but he was also very strange and believed some weird things. He also castrated himself to focus on work.

That's called propaganda. Just because it suited the US government to parrot it doesn't make it any more true.
You are still wrong. They were communist. End of story.

the system where poor idiots, many illegal aliens, have tons of kids and our govt pays for em

Men really don't have a choice. It is expected of them..
I rather feel a big part of growing up and taking responsibility for ones own life is perhaps not always doing 'what is expected'. This may be gender specific according to the culture and times one lives in, like you say, but essentially it's about individuation. You are not born a man-slave are you? You have choice. You have wiggle room to negotiate.
Especially in this day and age where gender roles and traditional family values is 'breaking down' we have opportunity like never before to shape our own life and destiny, irregardless of old stereotypes. Why - given such liberty and privilege - would you ever kowtow to expectations that are at odds with who you are or what you need, to become the man you want to be?

"Individuation is the process by which an individual becomes distinct. ... The word individual is a good clue to the meaning of individuation, which is how a being becomes an independent, separate entity. This usually refers to a psychological process described by Carl Jung."

You are still wrong. They were communist. End of story.

Not in the opinion of many, myself included. I challenge you to identify a single aspect of the USSR that was communist, if you care to think about it or educate yourself on the matter you will no doubt agree with me.

Marie-Louise Von Franz, a Jung pupil, also extensively explored the phenomenon of individuation.

Marie-Louise Von Franz, a Jung pupil, also extensively explored the phenomenon of individuation.
She's got quite the CV! Interesting woman for sure, explored some way out there stuff as well, like alchemy, synchronicity, fairytales, which is probably more niche but the work on individuation showed she, and Jung, had a firm grip on the zeitgeist. Maybe even a little ahead of their times.

Not in the opinion of many, myself included. I challenge you to identify a single aspect of the USSR that was communist, if you care to think about it or educate yourself on the matter you will no doubt agree with me.

The old story goes:

The two most powerful propaganda apparatus on Earth called the USSR Communist, but for different reasons.

That said there were some “Communist features” and the term “Communist” is somewhat nebulous these days.

They were more of a “planned economy dictatorship” that offered social services - the workers didn’t own the factories - so they weren’t really Communists in any sort of traditional definition.

The VA healthcare system. Although there have been plenty accomplishments that the VHA can boast about, this wing of the government is completely unessasary.

When a veteran diacharges from the military and needs treatment for conditions that he or she sustained while in service, the government assumes the responsability of paying for treatment. Instead of just giving the veteran a "Veteran Issurance card" guaranteed at any hospital in the United states. They created a massive buerocratic cluster fuck of government employees operating a Veterans only health care system.

The old story goes:

The two most powerful propaganda apparatus on Earth called the USSR Communist, but for different reasons.

That said there were some “Communist features” and the term “Communist” is somewhat nebulous these days.

They were more of a “planned economy dictatorship” that offered social services - the workers didn’t own the factories - so they weren’t really Communists.

Yeah, the state owned it all and powerful people in the state profited. It galls me that the lies were made so believable.

Where are the microwaves and ovens that can cook even the coldest food within a matter or seconds? Feels like technology should already be progressed to that point.

Also vehicles that can run without needing to pump gas or even oil into them. Feels so last century. Isn't there some massive, big ass battery they can build into all vehicles that keeps them going for years?

Everything I want to add is some form of human rights violation in today's climate so I'll just keep it to myself.

Where are the microwaves and ovens that can cook even the coldest food within a matter or seconds? Feels like technology should already be progressed to that point.

Also vehicles that can run without needing to pump gas or even oil into them. Feels so last century. Isn't there some massive, big ass battery they can build into all vehicles that keeps them going for years?

Capitalism will not allow that. (Not saying there’s a better alternative, just sayin’)

I rather feel a big part of growing up and taking responsibility for ones own life is perhaps not always doing 'what is expected'. This may be gender specific according to the culture and times one lives in, like you say, but essentially it's about individuation. You are not born a man-slave are you? You have choice. You have wiggle room to negotiate.
Especially in this day and age where gender roles and traditional family values is 'breaking down' we have opportunity like never before to shape our own life and destiny, irregardless of old stereotypes. Why - given such liberty and privilege - would you ever kowtow to expectations that are at odds with who you are or what you need, to become the man you want to be?

"Individuation is the process by which an individual becomes distinct. ... The word individual is a good clue to the meaning of individuation, which is how a being becomes an independent, separate entity. This usually refers to a psychological process described by Carl Jung."
Follow this advice and ladies will regard you as boorish, selfish and misogynistic. Someone following this may get one, or two dates but after that any normal woman as they exist around my area of the country, will not stay associated with such an individual. No amount of Individuation in this will make things like what is expected of men, disappear. No matter how much the feminists shout, it will never go away. Not now, not ever.

Our border security.

migrant-caravan-california.png

They are in big radar towers and RF transmitters. They've been around for many years and can boil your blood.

Last edited:
Follow this advice and ladies will regard you as boorish, selfish and misogynistic. Someone following this may get one, or two dates but after that any normal woman as they exist around my area of the country, will not stay associated with such an individual. No amount of Individuation in this will make things like what is expected of men, disappear. No matter how much the feminists shout, it will never go away. Not now, not ever.
Why would you want to be associated with 'normal women' (whatever that is) or indeed anyone that can't accept you for who you are, though?

I get what you're saying, vis-a-vis expectations, i just don't get why you'd be arsed to play a role you don't like...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back