What is extremely outdated and needs a massive change?

They are in big radar towers and RF transmitters. They've been around for many years and can book your blood.

Turn of this century, I remember hearing all this buzz about "light ovens" which were like microwaves but utilized a full(er) spectrum instead of the usual narrow one used for regular microwaves (I guess)

They were supposed to cook like a whole turkey in 10 minutes extra crispy. Then I never saw one or heard of it again. Do you know or have any idea about these things or what happened?

Turn of this century, I remember hearing all this buzz about "light ovens" which were like microwaves but utilized a full(er) spectrum instead of the usual narrow one used for regular microwaves (I guess)

They were supposed to cook like a whole turkey in 10 minutes extra crispy. Then I never saw one or heard of it again. Do you know or have any idea about these things or what happened?

Hmmm, that doesn't make a lot of sense. Microwave ovens operate by transmitting at 2.45GHz the resonant frequency of water. If you want faster cooking just transmit more power. The issue is that the depth of penetration is about 2cm.

Why would you want to be associated with 'normal women' (whatever that is) or indeed anyone that can't accept you for who you are, though?

I get what you're saying, vis-a-vis expectations, i just don't get why you'd be arsed to play a role you don't like...
Because having continued relations with the opposite sex is preferred to a sausage party. The advice is basically telling men to be assholes.

Hmmm, that doesn't make a lot of sense. Microwave ovens operate by transmitting at 2.45GHz the resonant frequency of water. If you want faster cooking just transmit more power. The issue is that the depth of penetration is about 2cm.

I guess that makes sense. It was my chemistry professor that was hyping it up and getting getting all excited for the technology, sounded like he was ready to buy one as soon as it went on the market. Clearly they never even became a gimmick, maybe it was some pipedream investor scam that didn't work except in flawed theory.

I guess that makes sense. It was my chemistry professor that was hyping it up and getting getting all excited for the technology, sounded like he was ready to buy one as soon as it went on the market. Clearly they never even became a gimmick, maybe it was some pipedream investor scam that didn't work except in flawed theory.

Never trust a chemistry grad with anything related to physics.

Because having continued relations with the opposite sex is preferred to a sausage party. The advice is basically telling men to be assholes.
Hmmm. I like to think more nuance is possible. Especially as we get older - people tend to mellow out a bit and not be so super black and white in their thinking or fussy about expectations...women too, mellow :)

Back