What is extremely outdated and needs a massive change?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aside from things like education and laws i.m.o...

Roads and parking in huge cities. I've lived in NYC and Philly.

The population is growing, more families are moving into 1 house and having multiple cars. Parking is becoming impossible to find on many days in many locations. Roads are now clogged and the commute is horrendous. I'm not sure what can be done, but the current way things are going don't seem to be working to well.

What is something you think should be changed?

Aside from things like education and laws i.m.o...

Roads and parking in huge cities. I've lived in NYC and Philly.

The population is growing, more families are moving into 1 house and having multiple cars. Parking is becoming impossible to find on many days in many locations. Roads are now clogged and the commute is horrendous. I'm not sure what can be done, but the current way things are going don't seem to be working to well.

What is something you think should be changed?
The US gov

Clothing. I want cool futuristic clothing. I want a tight full body suit with auto heating/cooling, cool graphics, built in shoes that make you jump higher and run faster.

Basically a superhero costume for everyday use

Clothing. I want cool futuristic clothing. I want a tight full body suit with auto heating/cooling, cool graphics, built in shoes that make you jump higher and run faster.

Basically a superhero costume for everyday use

I feel technology has not increased to the extent that I expected it to. I thought tech increases exponentially. We should have clothes like that which regulates our body temperature.

The assault on masculinity is already outdated imo. Idk what us alpha male 6’6 250lb sherbros are going to do.

The assault on masculinity is already outdated imo. Idk what us alpha male 6’6 250lb sherbros are going to do.

Your toxic masculinity is showing!!!

J/k, I don't think it's that big of a deal... It is the price to pay in a first world society. If we are ever in war time or a tough environment no one, and I mean no one would condemn masculinity.

Social divide based on color or gender! We should be able to move past and focus our attention on the powers that be instead of our fellow expendable peasant.

Ziploc seams in cereal boxes and chip bags. Should be mandatory. I don't mind paying 5 cents more per unit.

Religions need to update their holy books.

Most importantly, oil needs to be preserved for synthetics only. Energy production should convert to renewables if not for climate change, but in the very least to lower pollution which is an undeniable occurrece in our environment.

Your toxic masculinity is showing!!!

J/k, I don't think it's that big of a deal... It is the price to pay in a first world society. If we are ever in war time or a tough environment no one, and I mean no one would condemn masculinity.

Hard times create strong men... yada yada.

Let’s just keep masculinity around so WW3 isn’t fought with a bunch of pink dildos.

Social divide based on color or gender! We should be able to move past and focus our attention on the powers that be instead of our fellow expendable peasant.

Sadly never gonna happen. We are tribal people fighting over finite resources. If the society benefits my child getting a job over your child I'm not gonna want to change that. ("I" not meaning me, but this is how people think.)

Ziploc seams in cereal boxes and chip bags. Should be mandatory. I don't mind paying 5 cents more per unit.

I've often wondered why they don't use ziploc bags for more products that aren't likely to be used all at one time. Bread is a prime example. Things like shredded cheese come in them, why not bread?

Roads. They are too small to handle the amount of cars on the road and the size of the cars nowadays. (UK).

Communism. The shit doesn't work because the shit doesn't work.

Laws like:

Men should pay child support even if he was cuckolded.

This is probably a bad example though because the law never seemed appropriate (which is what "outdated" suggests).

Coaxial cables for cable boxes. They've been the same connection for 30+ years now. I know some coaxials cables slip on, but most of the time you have to twist them on and they almost never line up at first so it twists smoothly. So, you have fumble with it for a few minutes. It annoys me every time.

Back