What if PRIME Shogun vs jon Jones???

lol the guy gets called out for not knowing Pride rules (the predictable "hellbows" tagline showing the ignorance) and then rather than own the fuck-up he instantly transitions to another org insult

Most predictable guy on the board, guaranteed to show up whining whenever anything or any fighter outside the UFC is mentioned, desparately pushing the "UFC is best everything else sucks" line. Why so defensive/bothered?

Which is another idiotic thing about that Yakuza circus event that it was. No elbows yet you can knee stomp a guy's grounded temple or land cheap soccer kicks, all of which would have made Jon Jones about 50x more lethal than he already was in his prime.

Why don't you buy a brain and answer me how Pride rules would benefit Rua more in this matchup? Are you under the drug induced impression that Rua under any circumstances would ever get Jon to the ground while standing over him?

Whirling Dervish Shogun would have a better chance of catching Jones in some kind of crazy flurry in Pride but honestly more than likely Jones would've taken him down then had 10 minutes to knee him in the face from north/south.

Jones via TKO Hellknees.

Jon Jones would wreck any version of Shogun.

Jon Jones was part of the reason why Shogun went downhill.

Jon Jones is the most talented fighter ever. He takes prime anybody ever.

You mean where it wasn't cheating? Got it. Jones is cheating. Guys in Pride weren't. The difference is night and day.

Yet the likes of you claim Rua, Fedor, Saku etc. weren't using PED's. So in that fantasy world everybody but your favorites were using, yet their opponents weren't cheating when they did use PED's?

The fanboy logic gets tangled up in contradictions there and shows how ridiculous their stances are.

Yet the likes of you claim Rua, Fedor, Saku etc. weren't using PED's. So in that fantasy world everybody but your favorites were using, yet their opponents weren't cheating when they did use PED's?

The fanboy logic gets tangled up in contradictions there and shows how ridiculous their stances are.

Nope. I never said any of those guys weren't using. They probably were. The difference is in Pride it wasn't illegal or banned so it wasn't cheating. What Jones and all the UFC guys who get caught are doing is cheating.

29 year old LHW Champ Shogun who Knocked out Machida, after getting screwed by decision the first time is not in his prime? Good god some of you Pride fanboys live in an alternate universe..

They should have fought in Pride. Jones would come in Juiced to the gills. Pride was basically handing them out in the locker room.. Good Times..

29 year old LHW Champ Shogun who Knocked out Machida, after getting screwed by decision the first time is not in his prime? Good god some of you Pride fanboys live in an alternate universe..
Winning doesnt mean you´re in your prime...[sigh]

You mean where it wasn't cheating? Got it. Jones is cheating. Guys in Pride weren't. The difference is night and day.
Absolutely. But let's go back to your original post. Any version of Shogun beats clean Jones. So you're saying Shogun can use PEDs but Jones can't and at the same time discredit only Jones skills. Great point bro!

They should have fought in Pride. Jones would come in Juiced to the gills. Pride was basically handing them out in the locker room.. Good Times..

They were also handing out bribes to fighters to take dives or carry/take it easy against their favorite stars.

Steroids were fully ingrained in the culture of the UFC by the time Kerr arrived.

Randy Couture, who debuted in the Octagon one event before Kerr, dismissed UFC’s testing protocol at the time as illegitimate.

“Everyone knew it was a joke,” Couture said. “They basically tossed you a cup and sent you to the bathroom, but I don't know why they even did it. I think it was to cross off a box.”

Kerr said doctors conducting pre-fight medicals ignored obvious warning signs of his steroid use.

"I remember sitting across the table from the doctor, and the doctor looking at my liver enzymes,” Kerr said. “When you do anabolics in high amounts it messes with your liver enzymes. The doctor was looking at me and looking at the liver enzymes and looking at me. He said, 'Do you realize this is eight times the normal amount you're supposed to have?' I said, ‘Yeah,' and that was it. They allowed me to fight."

Winning doesnt mean you´re in your prime...[sigh]

Having the belt does not mean it either? The problem with Pride fans is they live in his La La Land about Pride VS UFC. Most of the guys that came to the UFC from Pride and had spotty results, was NOT about being way past their prime. People underestimated UFC competition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back