What If Conor fought Nick instead of Nate?

I've told you numerous times. Shamrock was a shill, retired 9 years before fighting Nick, trotted out by a failing promotion as a "name" fighter to sacrifice to the fighters they wanted to promote. Frank walked into the cage with Nick with broken ribs and no intent to win.

Scott Smith? Who He? An alcoholic nobody. Name his 3 signature wins. We'll all sit here and laugh.

Cyborg? A guy who couldn't beat anyone in SF, except another guy who couldn't beat anyone in SF. Never good enough to be in the UFC, wasn't good enough to be a SF contender. Having a stupid nickname and a famous wife are the only reason you or anyone remembers him, aside from his career ending caved-in skull!

Nick fought all those numbnuts and managed to duck Heiron and Woodley.
Duck Woodley? He fought Daley and got a UFC contract. Woodley went on to get KTFO by Marquartd

Also Frank is one of my all time favs. Rib wasn't broken, it was injured and Diaz may have broken it after the ass whoopin Frank had never before experienced.
IMG_0588.PNG

Last edited:
Duck Woodley? He fought Daley and got a UFC contract. Woodley went on to get KTFO by Marquartd

Also Frank is one of my all time favs. Rib wasn't broken, it was injured and Diaz may have broken it after the ass whoopin Frank had never before experienced.
View attachment 265473

He says injured, broken is injured. It was broken.

So an aged announcer gets up from behind the microphone, waddles into the cage with a broken rib to be a promotion's shill, and you think that is a great win for a fighter?

You are the guy that Coker was depending on for that cash grab. Congrats.

He says injured, broken is injured. It was broken.

So an aged announcer gets up from behind the microphone, waddles into the cage with a broken rib to be a promotion's shill, and you think that is a great win for a fighter?

You are the guy that Coker was depending on for that cash grab. Congrats.
Lol, cash grab. I have had showtime for many years, not sure what cash grab you're referring to. Stick to hating fighters and stating false information.

Back