What If Conor fought Nick instead of Nate?

MrJPayne

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Just ffs, let's go back and pretend Mcgregor fought Nick instead of Nate at 196. A few questions,

-Would Conor have accepted a short notice fight with Nick instead of Nate at 170?

-Would the result have been much different?

-And say if he did go on to lose, would he have been "obsessed" to get a rematch with Nick?

Personally I feel if this happened Nick would of brutally TKOd him, and if a rematch did happen I don't think anything would of changed.

If this happened, no dual championships for Mcg, no mayweather fight, and he most likely would of had to go back to 145.

Just a random thought that popped in my mind so plz don't take anything too seriously, just fun to think how different things coulda changed for today and tomorow, Was Nick on suspension at that time? I would imagine Nick would of been the bigger money fight also if that was an option.

Last edited:
Conor would beat him up but Nick will keep coming, flipping him off and ask him to stay infront of him so he can hit him he will then lose a decision and act surprised when they annouce the score card.

I mean, he got completely humiliated by nate, I think nick will make him quit his life

I mean, he got completely humiliated by nate, I think nick will make him quit his life
This is what I think too, I mean let's be real Nick is a super sayin version of Nate

giphy.gif

Nick is just a bigger better version, would be worse clearly, Conor loses 2nd fight as well.

Nick would have gotten the TKO both fights

Wow. Is this what we've come to? You're better off keeping the fantasies to yourself buddy, for reputations sake.

Nick is just a bigger better version, would be worse clearly, Conor loses 2nd fight as well.
He really is. Ever since Nate beat Conor and the fact Nick has basically disappeared, people have been making the argument that Nate is the better Diaz.

No he isn't. Nick literally is better everywhere and bigger.

Also he's not bigger, I saw both in person in Vegas and Nate is noticeably bigger.

Wow. Is this what we've come to? You're better off keeping the fantasies to yourself buddy, for reputations sake.
Your worried about my reputation are you?

Sorry for just creating a random sporadic what if thread instead of another repulsive hype/hate thread. Silly me

Pretty similar fight just Nick is bigger than Nasty Nate.

Your worried about my reputation are you?

Sorry for just creating a random sporadic what if thread instead of another repulsive hype/hate thread. Silly me

And for the record, Nate is a better striker than Nick. Nick is just more durable and stubborn when it comes to being countered. And it's to be expected, considering how long its been since Nick has fought. I'm not even sure you could say Nick still has the better fight IQ.
Personally, I don't think the result would have been any different.

He'd be 5 times the size of him. Would never get sanctioned.

An even more stupid and meaningless matchup than nate

Nick most likely would have finished him in both fights

Back