What I Ate

Morning Weight: 185.8

a few large coffees throughout the day
6pm - 5 slices deli ham, 2 FF kraft singles, 2 fish oil caps, 5 pickles
8pm - 14oz chicken breast, 4 FF kraft singles, 4 fish oil caps, cucumber, 1 scoop whey

Calories: 800
Protein: 156g
Fat: 17g
CHO: 14g

Morning Weight : 186

11am - 1 sccop whey, 2 fish oil caps (pre WO)
- 1/2 gatoade diluted in water (periWO)
2pm - 5 slices deli ham, 2 FF kraft singles, 2 fish oil caps, 1 scoop whey
8pm - 13 oz pork tenderloin, 2 fish oil caps, Grey Poupon, a large cucumber(no homo)

Calories: 800
Protein: 156g
Fat: 17g
CHO: 14g

On 800 calories a day I'm sure those pics you posted in my log are hurting you more than they are me. buwaahhahahahahaa

Fuck cutting that many calories. I prefer to train hard and sweat those pounds off.
*Insert pic of Richard Simmons sweating it to the oldies*

Been off the interwebz for a few days
Thursday October 22

Morning weight 184.8 Reached my goal

4pm - 1.5 cups of pasta
4:15 - split a bottle of Havana Club 7 year rum (2 ways)
9:30 - Split a 26oz of vodka (2ways)
11:45 - Split a bottle of vodka at the bar (4ways)
1:30 - 8 or so Vodka shots

total estimated hard liquor intake for the night, 35 shots

Friday October:
Morning Weight: ??

12pm - 12" buffalo chicken sub (extra ranch sauce)
4pm - 8lbs of chinese food - entire take out containers to my self of Shanghi Noodles, crispy ginger beef and general tao chicken.
12:45am - Wendy's spicy chicken sand, double cheese burgr, fries

Calories perhaps 6000??

I thinks its time for me to join you on the RFL bandwagon. FML.

I love because I don't feel any more miserable than when I'm meticulously counting and adjusting calories to try and get to that magical >500 cals mark. I also feel better because I find it easier to endure the diet for a short intense period where you see the changes day to day.

20lbs in 3.5 weeks, including 2 days of thanksgiving overeating... not bad, i will return to this diet in the future.

Hopefully I can shed 20 or so just as quick, I am tired of dieting and just wanna get it over with.

Morning weight: 189.4

12:30pm - 1 scoop whey, 2 fish oil caps ( pre WO)
1 - 1/2 gatorade diluted in water (peri WO)
3 - 1 scoop whey, 4 fish oil caps (post WO)
4:30 - 3 eggs, 3/4 cup egg whites, 2 table spoons of cream cheese
9:30- 1am - 10oz organic grass-fed steak, broccoli, 2 peices of apple crisp, chedder cheese, nachos, 7-layer dip, 4 chicken fingers, 10 giant chicken wings, blue cheese, dill dip.

Calories: 3500+?

I have it thanks. I am thinking about making a modification and eating 3000 or so calorie son dead and squat days, only after lifting though. what say you? I did some sample meal days and it looks like I will be around 1300 calories.

I actually think thats a really good idea. Hopefully that will help you retain all of your strength on the diet. the other thing that helped with my workouts id consuming half strength gatorade peri-WO.

Morning Weight: 190.6

I feeling disgusting after the past three days of bingeing... glad I was able to stay away from the sauce last night. I'm bloated, sluggish, my mouth is cottony and my vision is even a bit cloudy this morning. Expecting to see some epic eating along side myself for the fights last night.

1pm - 1 scoop whey, 4 fish oil caps
3pm - Chipotle burrito with one serving steak, one serving chicken
11 - 2 Mc doubles dressed like a bigmac, 2 classic mc doubles

Afternoon Weight: 188

2:30pm - 2 drum sticks + 1 thigh of fried chicken, 2 thighs + 1 drum stick jerk chicken, 4 fish oil caps
3:30 - 1( I swear) GF made cupcake
7 - 2 scoop whey, 4 fish oil caps, multi
9 - 1 veal sandwich, 1 chicken cutlet sandwich

UPDATE:

After spending the week in Miami, consuming no less then 5 or 6 thousand calories a day I have returned at a weight of 200.6 a net gain of 17lbs!!

my diet while away consisted of Kobe beef sliders, truffle mac and cheese, pizza, fried chicken, stone crab, fried chicken, deep fried oreos and countless other goodies. Oh and I ate no less than 2 pints of Ben and Jerry's a day!

Morning Weight: 194.6

9:45am - 2 slices of bacon, 2 eggs and 1/3 cup whites scrambled, saut

Morning Weight: 193

9am - 2 scoops whey, 4 fish oil caps, multi
12:30 - 6oz chicken, whole wheat 12" wrap, veggies, taziki
2:30 - beef patty (350 cals, 12/45/12)
6:30 - 4oz chicken, 1.5 table spoon homemade buffalo sauce, bunch of broccoli, 4 fish oil caps. multi,
9 - I accidently a whole frittata thanks to fatty's recipe... I call mine the bacon-cheese burger frittata: 4 eggs, 1 cup egg whites, parmigano regiano, 2oz bacon, onion, 3.5oz ground beef, 10 year old white cheddar, kraft orange cheddar

Now that food intake is normalized, I want to start a legit training log. I'm going to focus on strength, and a little conditioning... mabey some sprints on off days ect. I need a good name for it tho... suggestions?

Back