What happened to the buff movie stars?

rokzilla

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I feel like the closest thing we have is maybe Helmsworth although he's trash compared to guys from the 80's. Batista is a garbage actor so idk if I count him. Bale was decent for a while, Tom "traps" Hardy was as well. Idk, I feel like macho men who fuck, fight and drink are gone, and why? People still love to see it so why is Hollywood moving away from it? Is Hollywood too feminized to ever get back to the 80s/90s macho hero flicks?

How'd you forget to mention The Rock? He's one of the most popular and highest paid actors currently.

Without Steroids they all have limits on how big they can get naturally.... The rock is an exception because he's a genetic Samaon blood freak. Most the other guys are either former pretty boy jocks or manlet juicers like Wahlberg.

TS likes watching buff dudes
jr5zY.gif

You were saying?
zac-efron-shirtless-baywatch-f8be205c-0643-4f6c-92ab-7c309460c0dc.jpg
Here you go, ts. Dream come true.

In general massive guns have taken a backseat to abs

We were alpha gentlemen in the 60s, went full fruitcake hippie in the 70s, maxed out on masculinity in the 80s. Turned feminine again in the 90s. Went full bro in the 2000s. And now were back to femininity. Wait for next decade TS

Last edited:
Without Steroids they all have limits on how big they can get naturally.... The rock is an exception because he's a genetic Samaon blood freak. Most the other guys are either former pretty boy jocks or manlet juicers like Wahlberg.
LOL at the Rock being natty

TS testing the waters before coming out the closet.

Ryan Reynolds is pretty yoked, but the days of 80's action and martial arts movies are long gone. And for most people excessive muscles looks pretty gross so there is not really a demand for that physique.

I feel like the closest thing we have is maybe Helmsworth although he's trash compared to guys from the 80's. Batista is a garbage actor so idk if I count him. Bale was decent for a while, Tom "traps" Hardy was as well. Idk, I feel like macho men who fuck, fight and drink are gone, and why? People still love to see it so why is Hollywood moving away from it? Is Hollywood too feminized to ever get back to the 80s/90s macho hero flicks?

When was Bale buff?

There was Jason Momoa in the Conan remake.

Now we have old men kicking arss like LIam Neeson.

And then there was Kellan Lutz in Hercules.

complains of feminizing

wants his guys more buff

If that is Mark Wahlberg, than Rock is not as tall as I thought he is. Or Wahlberg is taller than I thought, and everyone else is not as tall as I thought they were.

That's not The Rock. That's The Rock's stunt double, Daniel Day-Lewis

Back